Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did someone ask for a COMPLETE bundle??

https://wearablelife.com.au/shop/pla...il-7biohazard/

Aussie domain but US$ pricing. I think it's an Amazon affiliate so beware if buying you may get a US PS4

Edit:
    FAQ
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Wearable Life.
    A
    Do you ship products to Australia?

Posted by admin on September 18, 2017
    Wearablelife.com.au is an affiliate website to Amazon.com. To find if a product is in stock and ships to your address, please proceed through the Wearablelife.com.au checkout to Amazon.com. Once logged into Amazon.com this is where you will find shipping and stock information about the product and whether it can be shipped to your address.
    The universe is made up of protons, electrons, neutrons and morons.

Comment

For the doctor who fans:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/20/docto...ed-it-9610883/

Bring on the Daleks and the Weeping Angels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRXj...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Are the 5 games included in the VR mega bundle physical disc or download codes?
        Same with the 1 game in the standard bundle physical discs or download codes?

Comment

My single game version was a download code, I am not sure about the 5 pack.

Comment

bit the bullet and bought a ps4 and vr after kids played it all weekend at a friends. they played vr worlds at their friends and didn't like it too much so have the download code if anyone wants to trade it for a physical disc vr game?

ive digitally downloaded quite a few vr games now- they love (and i love) batman vr, eagle flight, fruit ninja, spiderman homecoming, ping pong and hustle kings is pretty cool. they are (and so am I) amazed by how good the VR is! I had 2 move controllers from when I had a ps3 but unfortunately only one is now working but at least it helps!

any other vr games you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by Johno View Post
              bit the bullet and bought a ps4 and vr after kids played it all weekend at a friends. they played vr worlds at their friends and didn't like it too much so have the download code if anyone wants to trade it for a physical disc vr game?

ive digitally downloaded quite a few vr games now- they love (and i love) batman vr, eagle flight, fruit ninja, spiderman homecoming, ping pong and hustle kings is pretty cool. they are (and so am I) amazed by how good the VR is! I had 2 move controllers from when I had a ps3 but unfortunately only one is now working but at least it helps!

Resident evil
              you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Beat Sabre.....

Beat Sabre....

oh, and did I mention Beat Sabre.

My wife made the following comment when a bought the family an Oculus Rift with Beat Sabre...."this is the best thing you have ever bought - this Beat Sabre game is worth the entire cost of the unit".

(it's just unfortunate that PS owners will miss out on the free song downloads available to us PC based users but hopefully there will one day be a hack for the PSVR users).

Comment

Originally posted by Johno View Post
                  What I have below is from THIS thread, which may also help.

There are 3 demo discs that you can download from the playstation store which will give you a great example of what is available.

For me the best games/no brainers are...

Resident Evil 7
                  AstroBot
                  Eve Valkyrie
                  Doom
                  Skyrim
                  Wipeout
                  The Persistance
                  Borderlands 2

Also I think these are great...

Apex Construct
                  Dirt Rally
                  Killing Floor Incursion
                  Megaton Rainfall
                  Moss
                  Rigs
                  To the Top
                  Windlands
                  Driveclub (single player only after early 2020)

Also want to buy, so cant comment on how good...

Until Dawn
                  Beat Saber
                  Raw Data
                  Rez Infinite

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post

Also want to buy, so cant comment on how good...

Until Dawn
                    Beat Saber
                    Raw Data
                    Rez Infinite
                    Until Dawn - there's the prequel The Inpatient if that's the one you mean? It had great atmosphere and some good scares but was very short and really not much game play. It was more of just a walk-through experience just for the atmosphere and a little bit of story. It's difficult to recommend despite the fact that I did enjoy it.
                    Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Guy with a Pinball View Post
                      Beat Sabre.....

Beat Sabre....

oh, and did I mention Beat Sabre.

My wife made the following comment when a bought the family an Oculus Rift with Beat Sabre...."this is the best thing you have ever bought - this Beat Sabre game is worth the entire cost of the unit".

(it's just unfortunate that PS owners will miss out on the free song downloads available to us PC based users but hopefully there will one day be a hack for the PSVR users).
                      There are a few Scott Danesi (TNA) tracks that are great.

Comment

YES to Tetris Effect VR. Sony weren't kidding when they said PS4 VR was super low lag (their term). I have acheived record scores in VR thanks to the low latency and immersion. Often on special for around $35-$38 but no two player so the kids may not like it. Beat Saber is a must for adults too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock_And_Awe View Post
                          Until Dawn - there's the prequel The Inpatient if that's the one you mean? It had great atmosphere and some good scares but was very short and really not much game play. It was more of just a walk-through experience just for the atmosphere and a little bit of story. It's difficult to recommend despite the fact that I did enjoy it.
                          Oops, should have put the whole title. I meant the rail shooter Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.

Comment

Don't laugh (at me!) but Angry Birds VR is veeeeeerrrrrrry addictive

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
                              Oops, should have put the whole title. I meant the rail shooter Until Dawn: Rush of Blood.
                              Of course I should have thought you meant Rush of Blood. Probably The Inpatient came to my mind as I played that most recently. I have Rush of Blood as well and it is very good and definitely worth trying out.
                              Man cannot live with just one pinball.
                              sigpic

Comment

Has anybody played Operation Warcade?
                                Iíve heard itís supposed to be similar to Operation Wolf and is quite good?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X