Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What retro stuff did you add to your stash this week?

Collapse

Any brand of Game Consoles, hacks , mods, tips , or anything ya like...

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xb74 View Post
    The blades dash ruled! Such a simple, idiot proof display system with everything easy to locate.
    The later nxe dash was well and truly out by the time i got a 360 so I kind of missed out but for me even without the nostalgia factor i can see the appeal of this old elusive dash. The later 360 dashes seem to be more clunky to use and cluttered with adds etc.

Comment

• Went to my parents house to dig out my old Sega stuff. Lucky as a kid I didn't like throwing boxes away, still have my multimega with all packaging and my old gamegear with boxes. Haven't tried turning anything on yet and need a clean from the dust but all worked last time i tried many years ago. As an added bonus found a donkey kong jr game and watch as well. Good day out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0868.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	266.4 KB
ID:	2206836 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0869.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	276.1 KB
ID:	2206837 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0870.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	313.6 KB
ID:	2206839 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0871.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	2206838

Comment

• awesome

Comment

• That Multimega O_O

Comment

• I've been busy!

Scored these SNES carts the other night for what could be described as "2005 pricing":

Name:	E3rOokDVUAIftsU.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	2214827

Then came across this Dick Smith VZ200 for what was definitely not 2005 pricing, but cheap enough to justify grabbing it (even if it's got what looks to be RAM issues):

Name:	E35awNrVoAI8Lvj.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	2214828

And finally my Atari Jaguar Gamedrive rocked up. Doubt 2005 even had any real idea what a flash cart was, let alone the insanity of making one for the Jag.. but here we are!

Name:	gamedrive.jpeg
Views:	155
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	2214829

Comment

• Must admit I did get lucky as this little bugger cost me nothing. Definitely not an A grade example!!! I do some contract work for a fella near home and his office / sales girl had it sitting around. As a thankyou she has a leaking shower tap that I have offered to fix....

Comment

• Originally posted by ricindahunting View Post
                As a thankyou she has a leaking shower tap that I have offered to fix....
                That sounds like the highly dubious plot to a movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkjedi View Post

That sounds like the highly dubious plot to a movie.
                  Well Im about to head out to Annangrove to fix the said leaking shower tap and its on 5 acres so if it turns bad its a horror movie!!!! Send cadaver dogs If I dont check in later........

Comment

Well Im about to head out to Annangrove to fix the said leaking shower tap and its on 5 acres so if it turns bad its a horror movie!!!! Send cadaver dogs If I dont check in later........

Name:	its a trap.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	2214888

Comment

WRong sort of genre

Comment

• Originally posted by darkjedi View Post

WRong sort of genre
                        Hahahahaha Bow chika wow wow........ The only rubber used was on the sealing washer Im afraid!

Comment

Must admit I did get lucky as this little bugger cost me nothing. Definitely not an A grade example!!! I do some contract work for a fella near home and his office / sales girl had it sitting around. As a thankyou she has a leaking shower tap that I have offered to fix....
                          Lovely

Comment

• Rescued a clean p3 800 on monday. Reseat ide cable and hdd clunking away happily running windows me
                            last used 2009 so had a good run
                            Attached Files
                            you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

• I've run out of room!
                              Wanted: Aquarius backglass, any Gottlieb EM bits and pieces - nothing is junk to me

Comment

• Originally posted by narf_ View Post
                                Rescued a clean p3 800 on monday. Reseat ide cable and hdd clunking away happily running windows me
                                last used 2009 so had a good run
                                Windows ME? The only option is to burn it. There should be no survivors.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X