Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

All you Wii/pinball Fans

Did any of you know Gottlieb have released a wii pinball game called Gottlieb Pinball Classics found it while looking though a torrent site.

This is the info they gave me not sure about Aus release but if you have a chip would probably be worth a d/l

TITLE: Gottlieb Pinball Classics

GENRE: Action

PLATFORM: NINTENDO Wii

DEVELOPER: System 3

US PUBLISHER: N/A

UK PUBLISHER: Play It

NORDIC PUBLISHER: Play It

ONLINE PLAY: No

It’s a totally authentic pinball experience – capturing all the sights and sounds of the real arcade game. The game control system has been reinvented to take advantage of the amazing control system offered by the Wii. Utilising the unique WiiMote and Nunchuck controllers, Gottlieb Pinball Classics players can shoot balls as normal while tilting the table with the motion-sensing controller.

* The game is officially licensed by Gottlieb the world-famous maker of pinball tables and features eleven of the greatest tables made by the prestigious manufacturer. Every table features authentic pinball table mechanics, designs, graphics and sounds.

* There are six different camera angles to play from and a multi-player tournament with up-to four players competing with each other. Lots of un-lockable extras including hidden tables ensure that Gottlieb Pinball Classics is the most-accurate pinball game ever!

I've got it (purchased not pirated), but for some reason when it gets to the title screen it won't recognise me pressing the 'A' button when it asks it to be pressed. I have tried 2 different Wiimotes at my place. I have lent it to someone else to see if they have the same problem or not. Every other game works fine with all buttons for me. I just want to play it!!! :cry