Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PS2 now $166.00

PS2 have been advertised at K-Mart for $166.00 lowest price ever? Would of thought the $149.00 would grab more attention...Getting close to buying one...I love the market on previous consoles when a next gen has been released:badgrin

and just last week a SNES in the box goes for $255.00 on Aus Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230074331976&rd=1&rd=1

makes we wish I bought Ten when Target had em for $25.00 clearance sale to make way for the PS2 [ I only bought one still have it unopened open for offers (big)]

PS2 have been advertised at K-Mart for $166.00 lowest price ever? Would of thought the $149.00 would grab more attention.

I would say that's due to the strong Aussie dollar, and not an official price drop.

I refuse to buy Sony on principle.

And the difference between Sony and any other big bastard corporate is...???

I find it odd that people are happy to boycott one group "on principal", and welcome far worse ones with open arms (and wallets).

• Administrators
I would say that's due to the strong Aussie dollar, and not an official price drop.

And the difference between Sony and any other big bastard corporate is...???

I find it odd that people are happy to boycott one group "on principal", and welcome far worse ones with open arms (and wallets).

oh yes we are referring to Microsoft again aren't we?

I don't find it odd you disagree just for the sake of disagreeing.

Fuck Sony, fuck Microsoft and fuck Linux too.

Fuck the MPAA:

IsoHunt suspended by ISP

http://www.isohunt.com

Lawyers from our primary ISP decided to pull our plug without any advance notice, as of 14:45 PST. No doubt about our lawsuit brought by the MPAA. We will be back in operation once we sort out this mess with our ISP, or we get new hardware ready from another ISP (already working on that)

oh yes we are referring to Microsoft again aren't we?

I don't find it odd you disagree just for the sake of disagreeing.

Fuck Sony, fuck Microsoft and fuck Linux too.

Hey man, all cool. I fully support anyone who wants to boycott Sony. In my opinion they've done more harm to more industries and fair competition than I care to mention. I certainly don't support them, and am 110% anyone else who doesn't either.

No criticism intended. I'm just curious why you chose to boycott them is all. Everyone has their reasons, and I'd love to know yours.

• Super Moderator

Apparently the earlier model PS2 slims had a better laser (?) and were ok to mod..

My kids PS2 is model # SCPH 75002 and is apparently one of the earlier slimies that is all good..

But what would I know, I'm just a back yarder..!

:confused:

I wouldnt mind one to mod.... but I hate having to buy memory cards after the fact... and after reading info on the net (and Elvis ;)) I don't trust that the laser will last after modding. Damn Sony and their shit hardware.

If anyone wants a PS2(Model3-not slim) unchipped with a faulty power supply for parts/hacking I'll sell mine for $20 and the postage... or swap it for some useful parts for my mame cabinet. I bought a new PSU off ebay but the bastard doesnt fit and the seller said 'oh you need to chop off pin 'x' to make it fit'. Fk that, and I wasnt going to shell out another $50 for a retail one or bother with ebay again.