Pandora Key 7 Roms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora Key 7 Roms

I am trying to find the right roms that will work with my Pandora Key 7. I have successfully added roms via USB and my device has recognised them, But they just do not work. I either get a message saying missingrom or missingx.bin, or it needs another .zip file. I clearly dont have the correct rom type that is compatible with this machine (I have mainly being trying MAME roms) Could someone please give me an idea where I can find the roms that will work with this machine, both 2D and 3D. They have to be somewhere. I have tried many websites and tried to download the different roms for the game that I am after (the original Galaga), Please help.

The rom version you need is directly related the the version of Mame running on your Pandora. They can change over time as new/missing roms get dumped. Probably the easiest way to fix this is to get all of the rioms for a particular game maybe even in split format.

Brad
    My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Thank you for your advice. After a lot of research and trial and error, I have found that for the 2D games, the console uses MAME 0.139 u1 roms, and I have had some success with that. All I would like to know now, is where I can find 3D games that are compatible with the Pandora 7 Key. I wouldn't have the faintest idea where to start, because I am only familiar with MAME. My console only has 10 included games such as Street Fighter, I am aware of where I need to put these games on my USB so the console will find them, but I don't have the faintest idea of what 3D games are compatible, what format they need to be in, and where to find them. I really hope you can be of some assistance, or at least point me in the right direction of someone who knows more about these things. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
      Working...
      X