Who has the most consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the most consoles

Well time to show off your collection, list all of the consoles you currently own

Okay,

White Sega Saturn fully boxed with Mod Chip and JVC/Victor VCD unit
    Japanese Sega Mega Drive Boxed with region switch
    Sega Dreamcast Clear Pink Hello Kitty Ltd Edition (boxed and complete)
    Regular Sega DC
    Satin Silver PS2 with 60Gb HDD
    Gamecube with Broadband Adapter and SD Loader.
    SNES

+ plus a bunch of "spare" consoles that i use for parts. I must post some pics

Comment

Does past collections count

Comment

If past collections cound then i would have a crap load more. I used to work in a video game store and whenever something cool got traded in i always got first dibbs on it. I used to have a fully boxed japanese n64, as well as the various limited edition colors. Used to have the crystal clear xbox, used to have two sega cd's (the first model) plus a genesis to go with it.

I sold alot of it when i moved into arcade gaming though. I think that is what alot of ppl do?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Peabody
          No!!! shit it has that painfull minimum 10 char limit

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Peabody
            Well i've had every system that ever came out in aust + a few overseas (i think) (yes including the hanimex ping pong before atari)... I think my fav was the neo geo cart. I remember forking out $450 for samuri showdown, man wasn't that the most expensive cart i ever brought. I also had the 3DO which horde was one of my fav games.
            Love a good tune

Massive simpsons & futurama collection

Always looking for famous aussie art

XT auto Forester 192 kwatws

Comment

I still have one of those hanimex things, ill have to see if it still works, (it had like eleven games in it right, but they were basically all pong?)

Comment

NOT ME! :
                The Pinny Parlour likes this post.

The Pinny Parlour Welcomes you to Aussie Arcade.

Comment

Originally posted by Berty
                  I still have one of those hanimex things, ill have to see if it still works, (it had like eleven games in it right, but they were basically all pong?)
                  Yeah i think so...I think mine was blue shaped like a rectangle.
                  Love a good tune

Massive simpsons & futurama collection

Always looking for famous aussie art

XT auto Forester 192 kwatws

Comment

Hmm... off the top of my head..

NES, SNES, N64, Game cube
                    Gameboy orignial, colour and advanced.

Atari 2600, Lynx

Sega master system, Mega drive, 32x, Mega cd
                    Saturn, DC, Game gear

PS1, PS2, XBOX

Probably a few i'm forgetting, pretty much everything sold in OZ. Neo geo was one i always wanted but was too expensive, hence the reason i bought my first arcade machine with 1 slot
                    You must be a parking ticket cause you got Fine written all over you! Giggidy giggidy giggidy!

Comment

Dam, must of had deprived child hood, had stuff all, but at the old's house still have original pong game that came out in the 70's I think plus another we found at markets and the ol' faithful atari 2600..
                      The pong game we got also has the gun for a pretty basic shooting game it had built into it..
                      But somehow we got a pinny when I was about 10 so suppose that took the edge off game systems for me..
                      .....Folks are dumb where i come from.....

Comment

Dam, must of had deprived child hood, had stuff all
                        Nah not really, better off not having much of this crap if you can't balance your life as well. I've always been into my games, but i've never let it impact on the rest of my life. Always been really into sport etc. My brother on the other hand is the sort that will sit in a dark room and play to all hours of the night and you couldn't drag him out of his room even if you tried.
                        You must be a parking ticket cause you got Fine written all over you! Giggidy giggidy giggidy!

Comment

Originally posted by Family Guy
                          Nah not really, better off not having much of this crap if you can't balance your life as well. I've always been into my games, but i've never let it impact on the rest of my life.
                          Unless it's a really good game
                          I went missing for a week when Half-Life 2 came out

But you're right, Im a big gamer but I nver let them take over my life. Im still into my sport etc I only ever had an Atari when I was at school, so my school life was never really affected.. though I do remember playing Half-life and Duke3D instead of studying in yr 12

Originally posted by Two_Dads
                          But somehow we got a pinny when I was about 10 so suppose that took the edge off game systems for me..
                          That's pretty cool! I bet you're friends loved you!
                          I'm 23 and people are impressed when I tell them I have a pinny!
                          Last edited by Mickey Juice; 31st October 2005, 11:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Unless it's a really good game
                            I went missing for a week when Half-Life 2 came out
                            I agree there have been times when i have been like that. When i was playing final fantasy i was playing it for hours a day, till i had a dummy spit at it lol. But even then i was playing it at like 10pm when there was nothing better to do.

Sort of funny, people will just mention to me that there computer is stuffed or something and i will offer to fix it. And they will be like 'what the f' do you know about computers?' And i will be like 'Ah i have a degree in computer science.' I think that's the way to be, that i don't mention any of that stuff to people that arn't into it.

Comment

OKay here we go

NES
                              Sega Mega Drive
                              Nintendo 64
                              Dreamcast
                              Playstation
                              Playstation 2
                              X box
                              Jakks Pacific Pacman TV game

Looks like Family guy has the lead

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X