Price Check: Boxed Atari 2600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Check: Boxed Atari 2600

Got a boxed Atari 2600 here and a bunch of carts. Just wondering what the going rate would be for that as a bulk lot. To see if its worth eBaying it.

Its one of the later models, circa late 1980's. The black and silver one.
    ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Atari Jnr

Not sure about price, but the ones with 128 games built can fetch higher than normal prices.
    BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Nah not the Jr its the straight 2600.
      ...maybe, but then again "maybe" covers a lot of things, like: maybe Michael Jackson really is LaToya in drag, or maybe if Dorothy clicks her heels 3 times and says "There's no place like home" while she is at home, she would telefrag herself..." - MadMikeAU

| My | |

Comment

What's the silver bit?

The text like on the 'Vader'?

or the metal strip

http://www.atariage.com/2600/archives/consoles.html
        BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeAU
          Got a boxed Atari 2600 here and a bunch of carts. Just wondering what the going rate would be for that as a bulk lot. To see if its worth eBaying it.

Its one of the later models, circa late 1980's. The black and silver one.
          Cart's ain't worth much, esp if there not in box complete. Prob better sell as a lot. As for the boxed atari, it all depends on the condition of the box and if all the inserts are there and everthing looks like in good to really good condition. I find it hard to believe why anyone buy old atari systems.
          Love a good tune

Massive simpsons & futurama collection

Always looking for famous aussie art

XT auto Forester 192 kwatws

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Juice
            What's the silver bit?

The text like on the 'Vader'?

or the metal strip
            The latter, but with different joysticks

| My | |

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X