Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Concord game console?

Hi,

Does anyone know of any internet resources that might have a details or at least a picture of a vintage game console that was called "Concord", at least from what I can remember. I have no idea how my parents got it, I was very young at the time.

It had two hard-wired paddles as controllers and a few toggles on the console to switch between "pong-like" games. These games were named things like "Tennis", "Squash" etc. I remember that the console was about the size of the slim-line Atari.

Cheers,

Chris

Bingo! This is it..
    Last edited by cejay; 8th July 2009, 10:01 PM.

Comment

There were heaps and heaps of clones like that. I remember owning a black and white version many years ago. You really need a name and even them unless it sold a lot you'll be lucky to find anything.

http://www.ultimateconsoledatabase.com/

http://www.thegameconsole.com/

Brad
      My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

I threw one out a few years ago, even had the box.

Comment

I remember there being a pong type black and white TV game. It didn't even have scoring. It had a couple of mini type pinballs that sat in indents on top of the console. You then moved them up manually as you scored.

Comment

hey mate, i'm pretty sure i've got a boxed concord kicking around in my collection.... are you after one ?
            The HillDweller

Comment

I have one here in box and quite a few other pong clone as well. Let me know if you are interested, I'll dig it out and take some pictures for you.

Comment

Hey I also found one at the local Crime Converers. I think they want $40 for it....no box though.

Comment

I remember buying one of those years ago from a white elephant stall at a school fete. Ended up getting ripped apart to use the slide switches.
                  BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X