Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is pumped for Days Gone ps4 on Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=17332]-Slayer-[/MENTION] hows the game going? Im still playing Spider-Man... slowly lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Originally posted by Filth_element View Post
      [MENTION=17332]-Slayer-[/MENTION] how’s the game going? I’m still playing Spider-Man... slowly lol

Haven't had a chance to get back into it, probably next week as I'm on night shift this week so get no time to play unfortunately.
      Donkey Kong build - https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthr...-replica-build

Comment

Originally posted by -Slayer- View Post
        Haha yeah I always have to delete games, except the PT demo that will always live on my console
        space was an issue for me too, upgraded the internal storage from the 1TB to a 2TB drive. Let it chug away overnight to restore the data off the old drive. Now am free and clear... well at least for a while anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketmoney View Post
          space was an issue for me too, upgraded the internal storage from the 1TB to a 2TB drive. Let it chug away overnight to restore the data off the old drive. Now am free and clear... well at least for a while anyway.
          Nice, I still have the original 500gb unit so fills up quick.

Comment

Yeah mines a 500GB too obviously not enough for these modern monsters. Ill have a look into expanding hard drive still annoying though.

Comment

I Platinumed Days Gone the other day and absolutely LOVED IT! I'd been following it for quite some time and was invited to the preview session with PlayStation AU back in Feb so was able to play 3 hours of it and chat with the lead animator. Don't believe what these "professional" reviewers say and give it a go yourself. Most of them never complete the entire story and rip through games like it's a chore/job. I play ALOT of games and Days Gone was an absolute pleasure to play. Fantastic open world design with excellent gameplay mechanics and menu design. Great character growth with the use of skills, weapons and upgrades and quite a fun game to platinum, not overly difficult either once you get stronger to take on those hordes.

My partner has just put her review up if you'd like to see a positive take on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxeCu2LQdZQ
              Current pins: Scared Stiff, Revenge From Mars, TMNT
              Current cabs: Rally-X, Honey Bee
              Wanted pins: JP, DM, BTTF

Do you have any female martians?

Comment

Wow that's impressive, how do you have to to platinum a game lol, I'm still few hours in, was planning on a full day tomorrow but my daughter decided to get sick so no days gone lol.

Comment

Once you complete all the trophies you'll get the platinum. You can see your progress from the trophy menu within the game The main story is about 50-55 hours and the Platinum took me about another 5, so 60 hours all up
                  Current pins: Scared Stiff, Revenge From Mars, TMNT
                  Current cabs: Rally-X, Honey Bee
                  Wanted pins: JP, DM, BTTF

Do you have any female martians?

Comment

Originally posted by n4sa View Post
                    Once you complete all the trophies you'll get the platinum. You can see your progress from the trophy menu within the game The main story is about 50-55 hours and the Platinum took me about another 5, so 60 hours all up
                    Nice one, good sized game, I tried the trophy thing once on the last of us but to get them all I had to do all this online stuff, I couldnt be bothered with it, i game alone lol

Comment

Played this today. Good fun but there is something missing gameplay wise. i think the controls are not as fluid as TLOU. The story is engaging and keeps you playing through. So far im at good not great but need to finish the game before final comment.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X