No announcement yet.

Console + Computer Game High Scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=4762]kane[/MENTION], Alex Kidd in Miracle World, 80,800 played on the Master System 2 built in version. ( using a real console!! )

•Converting Game Gears and Atari LYNX with McWill screens and Gameboy Pocket with backlight and Bivert mods
    •Sega Saturn, Dreamcast and Mega CD region free BIOS install and power supply repairs, NEO•GEO UniBIOS install, 3DO RGB and 240p mods, DIY kits available for all.
    • CPS2 and NEO•GEO game repairs and conversions

Comment

• Here are a couple I am proud of recently.

Lock 'N Chase (white dot difficulty)

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000051 (2) (640x480).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	1803600

Mine Storm

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000167 (640x480).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1803601

Comment

• Hi There was no such thing as a highscore on the original Atari 2600 (well there was if some one was watching) for the good old space invaders I used to knock of a quick 4 rolls of the score before I went to school

Comment

• Originally posted by DivMon View Post
          Hi There was no such thing as a highscore on the original Atari 2600 (well there was if some one was watching) for the good old space invaders I used to knock of a quick 4 rolls of the score before I went to school
          The highest score on Twin Galaxies is 621,535, probably about 7 to 8 hours worth.

Comment

• Any Tetris Effect VR fans out there?
            Not my best but managed to squeeze in 1,604 line clears / Score 3,191,970.
            About 3.5 hours non-stop game play on PS4 Pro VR.

Screenshot link: https://imgur.com/a/hLpLJST
            Last edited by jeremybh1; 3rd November 2019, 03:03 PM. Reason: Imgur links not working

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremybh1 View Post
              Any Tetris Effect VR fans out there?
              Not my best but managed to squeeze in 1,604 line clears / Score 3,191,970.
              About 3.5 hours non-stop game play on PS4 Pro VR.

Screenshot link: https://imgur.com/a/hLpLJST
              Amazing score ! I'd love to try tetris effect in VR, I'm just playing the standard PC version.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X