Recording Software - Live Streams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording Software - Live Streams?

Anyone use above software for live feeds - paid or free? I used Camtasia years ago but wasnt live feed.

Newer software is aimed at gaming capture so I spose it will do live stream?

Cheers
    Jas
    Pinball Meets...I love em

If you are wanting to livestream OBS (free) and XSplit (paid) seem to be the popular choices

Comment

Thanks mate i had a quick look at obs and will look at other. Will let ypu know how igo. Cheers

Sent from my LG-H815 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by acejas View Post
        Thanks mate i had a quick look at obs and will look at other. Will let ypu know how igo. Cheers

Sent from my LG-H815 using Aussie Arcade mobile app
        Lots of info here Jas.

http://tiltforums.com/t/twitch-livestream-setups/107

Comment

Use Xsplit mate easy as pie and there's a free version just less usability and a water mark
          In: Houdini, Iron man, SWLE, TWDLE, Whitewater, WOZ and Xmen
          Out: Avengers Hulk, BOP, BSD, Demo man, Elvis, Flintstones, Frank Thomas Big Hurt, Frankenstein, The Getaway:HS2, Gorgar, Grand Slam, Hobbit, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings, METPrem, Roadshow, RZ, Shadow, Spider-Man, STTNG, WCS, Wheel of Fortune, Wild life, WWELE

Comment

Ive used both OBS and Xsplit extensively. My personal choice is Xsplit for streaming and OBS for local recording. I feel like the live options are better with xsplit but the tweaking you can do with OBS is great for recording for videos or clips. Even the free version of xsplit is good enough if you are just getting into it. But Obs is still very good.

Comment

Sorry I didnt update the post. I dont think I was clear in my usage but I ended up using Movavi. I used it to capture a live feed - and then feed that to family. I was happy with the result. I have a 3 screen setup so it allowed me to capture any screen in HD. The feed was stable and created great video. I ran out of time and didnt live feed to youTube.
              Thanks for all the suggestions and hope it helps others

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
              Working...
              X