Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anybody Recommend A Cheap USB Wireless From Deal Extreme?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anybody Recommend A Cheap USB Wireless From Deal Extreme?

Hi,

I need to a get a USB Wireless Network stick to go in my jukebox and have seen that Deal Extreme http://www.dealextreme.comsell a few cheap ones. Has anybody on here bought one from Deal Extreme and if so can you recommend a particular one?

I have a belkin wireless wireless usb stick in my mame machine so would it be better instead to stick with Belkin (although they are a fair bit more pricey!)

Cheers

Johno

I've got one of these, and it works great.
    "And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside,
    far above the clouds, and nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sounds of Tubular Bells"

Comment

thanks mate. might order one of them. the price is right!

Comment

Sure is! I went for that one because it's got a decent sized antenna on it, hoping that the range will be better then the other cheapies. Haven't had an issue with it so far!
        "And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside,
        far above the clouds, and nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sounds of Tubular Bells"

Comment

Just an update I got one of these from Deal extreme. Instaleld it with ease and got it connected to my network quickly and easy. Highly recommended if oyu want a cheap usb wifi stick to go in your mame cab or jukebox.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X