Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Bing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you Bing?

    Just heard about a newish search engine that is tipped to be better than google?

    Did a search here with interesting results: http://www.bing.com/search?q=austral...m=QBRE&filt=rf

  • #2
    Boo.. Microsnot.

    Comment


    • #3
      I like the leaness of google. Bing has too much crap on its search page. Thats really what made google so popular. No shit on its search page like yahoo, lycos, altavista and the rest did.

      Brad
      My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Brad View Post
        I like the leaness of google. Bing has too much crap on its search page. Thats really what made google so popular. No shit on its search page like yahoo, lycos, altavista and the rest did.

        Brad
        .



        You summed it up nicely
        The best action is wrist action!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Davefjedi View Post
          .



          You summed it up nicely
          ahhh the days when Altavista was king

          and Astalavista was a good crack search engine...

          I binged, and found myself underwhelmed... so much money was put into it too!

          Cheers
          Jacob

          Comment


          • #6
            I used to love using the search engine concentrators. But yes before that I used altavista a lot.

            Brad
            My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AskJacob View Post
              and Astalavista was a good crack search engine...
              heh, I used to use it all the time.

              Back at school 'Ask Jeeves' was the search engine of choice
              BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Brad View Post
                I like the leaness of google. Bing has too much crap on its search page. Thats really what made google so popular. No shit on its search page like yahoo, lycos, altavista and the rest did.

                Brad
                Apart from a background image (on Bing) I can't see any more crap than Google's search page.

                I also use to use Copernic http://www.copernic.com/en/products/agent/

                compiled many search engines into the one search, could add more search engines separate the results per search engine or combine etc..
                Not so sure about new versions

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mickey Juice View Post
                  heh, I used to use it all the time.

                  Back at school 'Ask Jeeves' was the search engine of choice
                  Ask Jeeves: Are you gay?

                  Jeeves: I prefer the term 'jovial' actually



                  There was some hidden humour in Jeeves!

                  Cheers
                  Jacob

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mickey Juice View Post
                    heh, I used to use it all the time.

                    Back at school 'Ask Jeeves' was the search engine of choice
                    I use to use Jeeves all the time before Google came along.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
                      Just heard about a newish search engine that is tipped to be better than google?

                      Did a search here with interesting results: http://www.bing.com/search?q=austral...m=QBRE&filt=rf
                      Shit happens,then you die!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fringert View Post
                        hey you comin to the hangi meet dead-shit?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Extra Ball View Post
                          hey you comin to the hangi meet dead-shit?
                          why! are you going dopey?
                          Shit happens,then you die!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by fringert View Post
                            why! are you going dopey?
                            yep, so youre gunna be there then?

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X