Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP Install Disk

Hi Guys,

I have my own serial number but i have lost my install disk for XP. Does anyone have a copy they can give or lend. Like i said im not looking for codes just the disk.

Alternatively, is there a way i can install a copy of Tiny XP... Will my code work? All advice very much appreciated.

Thanks!
    WTB: Genie, Black Hole, Gorgar, GnR...

Tiny Xp doesn't need any codes. I downloaded rev 9 the other week and it runs flawlessly, internet, wireless etc
    "Beer, it does a belly good!"

Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!

Comment

If you have a legitimate serial number and proof of purchase, Microsoft will send you replacement install media for a small postage fee. Details are on their website.
      | |

Comment

Originally posted by elvis View Post
        If you have a legitimate serial number and proof of purchase, Microsoft will send you replacement install media for a small postage fee. Details are on their website.
        Sweet i didn't realise that microsoft would do that!

Now to do more research on Tiny xp for a mame setup

Thanks guys
        WTB: Genie, Black Hole, Gorgar, GnR...

Comment

This is their official KB page with the relevant links depending on what you need and who you are (end user, OEM supplier, etc):
          http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246/en-gb

Dig through that to find out which department within Microsoft you need to contact next.
          | |

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X