No announcement yet.

Forza 4 - Online Racing with other AA'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick time major havoc going to take some beating.
    Should we say one more week then a new track? Winner chooses?

Comment

Originally posted by nzmendo View Post
      Quick time major havoc going to take some beating.
      Should we say one more week then a new track? Winner chooses?
      How about:

Choose a stock standard car, no custom tuning, nominate difficulty settings like assists etc. Completely level the playing field for everyone,

Then every week someone chooses a car from the shared garage, then nominates a track ?

Comment

I keen for any racing on any track... I would upload the car to club garage however it is a locked tune, I will find out which one I am using, then share the info here... Its not the fastest on the straights, but corners real well

I tend to race with auto gears and a little bit of ABS. I do suggest if we do only use stock and use guys want to use RWD, we may want to have TCS as well otherwise it would be carnage, maybe we should have a race night on "The Fortnightly Track".
        Maybe 2 races of 5 / 6 Laps. This would be a great way for other drivers to see what lines other racers use, plus grow the "Community"..... Need to find my Headset !!!

Cheers
        Major Havoc

Comment

Yeah im keen to have a set car, maybe bump it up to c class. Good races the other day havoc and Adam, the cars we had were a bit op for yours to keep up with, once we set the car you should be fine, buy the Datsun 510e and a d tune for a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by nzmendo View Post
            Yeah im keen to have a set car, maybe bump it up to c class. Good races the other day havoc and Adam, the cars we had were a bit op for yours to keep up with, once we set the car you should be fine, buy the Datsun 510e and a d tune for a blast.
            Yeah lets do it, remove the car and tune advantages, everyone plays with a stock car. C class would be cool, what's a good stock standard C car that would be fun for everyone ?

Comment

Been away for over a week and keen to have a crack at what's doing pronto.

Comment

OK threw my hat in the ring last night. Something like 54.2 with a Silvia S13. Still waaaaay off the pace.

Comment

So what's the next challenge? Or should we try do some kinda proper race sometime?

Comment

Who's at the top of the leaderboard?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X