Windows clock updating software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows clock updating software?

Can anyone recommend a good program that connects to the internet and adjusts your Windows time clock accordingly? Mainly on bootup.
    It will require somewhere to enter internet authentication details too (to be able to connect to the net).

Thanks
    BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

you could change the $3 battery on the main board
    sounds easier

Comment

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/
      My Projects
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dmworking247 View Post
        I have to be able to enter internet authentication details ... which I can't with that XP one, unless there's something I can do in the registry...

and it's not the mobo battery, as we think it's grabbing the time from the attached UPS.
        BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Juice View Post
          I have to be able to enter internet authentication details ... which I can't with that XP one, unless there's something I can do in the registry...

and it's not the mobo battery, as we think it's grabbing the time from the attached UPS.

i guess the easy way to prove if it is the ups. if oyu run the s/w that comes with the ups you can assess the ups and setup date/time, power cut in/out etc.

adjust the clock on the ups to something silly like one year ago and 6 months ago and reverse the hours by 12 so if it says 3pm, make it 3am.
          save the ups data, set the pc to normal time and restart.
          rc forums looking for cabinet pc atx power supply for 12/5 volt for mame cabinet and turn it on
          if your new to electronics and

Comment

what brand ups is it ? (i will make sure i dont sell em)

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X