Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

good comic book reader?

Cool thanks.

I got the first few comics of Buffy Season 8 for my sister (I never got past season 2!).

Also interested in reading Marvel Zombies Vs Army of Darkness as well as:

Wormwood Gentleman Corpse )

"Basically, the book centers on a sentient maggot. Bored with his own dimension and eternally feasting on the bodies of dead gods there, he uproots in the search for a nice comfy, yet slightly not so dull world. He finds earth, tends to inhabit corpses which he animates, develops an English accent, addictions to Guinness, cigarettes, strong women. Routinely gets himself dragged into preserving the cosmic order of things for no other reason than everyone and everything else are incompetent useless morons. He pals around a lot with Medusa, an immortal strip club owner, dancer and ex girlfriend who scored a fat contract to manage one of the major interdimensional gateways of earth (conveniently located at the club, I might add), Mr Pendulum, a surly mechanical drinking buddy he made out of a grandfather clock and Guinness cans while bored, and his personal bodyguard, Phoebe Phoenix, who gets a new tattoo every time she kills a man. A bunch of old Sumerian gods will make appearances, as well as the four horsemen of the apocalypse (who arrived ages ago, but discovered videogames and fast food so are quite happy to just hang low and delay things for as long as possible).”

Cool thanks.

I got the first few comics of Buffy Season 8 for my sister (I never got past season 2!).

Also interested in reading Marvel Zombies Vs Army of Darkness as well as:

Wormwood Gentleman Corpse )

"Basically, the book centers on a sentient maggot. Bored with his own dimension and eternally feasting on the bodies of dead gods there, he uproots in the search for a nice comfy, yet slightly not so dull world. He finds earth, tends to inhabit corpses which he animates, develops an English accent, addictions to Guinness, cigarettes, strong women. Routinely gets himself dragged into preserving the cosmic order of things for no other reason than everyone and everything else are incompetent useless morons. He pals around a lot with Medusa, an immortal strip club owner, dancer and ex girlfriend who scored a fat contract to manage one of the major interdimensional gateways of earth (conveniently located at the club, I might add), Mr Pendulum, a surly mechanical drinking buddy he made out of a grandfather clock and Guinness cans while bored, and his personal bodyguard, Phoebe Phoenix, who gets a new tattoo every time she kills a man. A bunch of old Sumerian gods will make appearances, as well as the four horsemen of the apocalypse (who arrived ages ago, but discovered videogames and fast food so are quite happy to just hang low and delay things for as long as possible).”

Yep Comics rock.don't forget the image universe created from Tod Mc farlenes's team.(Brought Spiderman back into popularity)

the best comic I have read so far is the "Watchmen" Alan Moore ( think he did the sandman series too ?) not read yet grab yourself a copy of the "Watchmen" you will love it ..trust me!

the best comic I have read so far is the "Watchmen" Alan Moore ( think he did the sandman series too ?) not read yet grab yourself a copy of the "Watchmen" you will love it ..trust me!

Yeah I've got a few of Alan Moore's graphic novels, including Watchmen, V for Vendetta and From Hell. I think the Watchmen movie is still in the pipeline.

Thanks for the program tips guys. I also installed Comic Book DS. Pretty nifty, I can read them on my Nintendo DS. :D

.cbr = .rar files

.cbz = .zip files

what i do is unzip or unrar these files (7zip.org) and view the .jpg's as a slideshow using irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com). you can also use your web browser or even windows' built-in quickviewer.

i keep the .cbr and .cbz for archival purposes, if i do like the comicbook.