Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What game are you into playing ?

• Super Moderator

Console: NFS Underground2

Cab: Crush Roller :o (just making sure it still works!)

VP (Cause I don't have a pin :x): Cosmic Gunfight and Solar Fire - love Williams from this era

MAME: Monster Farm Jump - some crap the kids have been making me play :redface

Final fight One on my GB micro. Almost finish Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (around 96%) but delete my save by accident; could not be bother with it again.

Still trying to finish Picross and Platium Sudoku on my DS lite.

Play a few rounds of SFIII-3rd strike using the emulator and man that was good!! Need to learn the moves of new charater all over again.

The godfather is a great GTA clone, a large game with many side missions and great game play (beat people into paying you protection or beat their friends up, or smash their shit), stays true to the movie! Generic characters and buildings get a little repedative, but certainly worth checking out. Its great to ambush trucks and stand over drivers until they reveal warehouse locations for more bullet fueled mayhem. Only GTA clone that comes close, Much better than that SCARFACE piece of shit. Do your self a favour and make someone an offer they cant refuse!