Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone into Music production

Collapse

Atari, Commodore, Sinclair, Amstrad etc everything Computer related.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into Music production

I want to use Garageband and Logic Pro, and for that, I am willing to buy an apple product.

So my question is what apple product should buy so that buying cost is the minimum and I can use that 2 software as well?

What should I opt for to keep the cost down but be usable for at least a few years?

I am not looking to create full tracks, just to convert loops and samples to apple loops format.

Thanks

You can Purchase the MacBook Air, it has i3 CPU and i am also using the same macbook from the past 2 years.

Definitely it is value for money.

PS : I have some Windows Laptop, So, Is it possible to run Garageband On Windows PC? I think Previously it was possible. But, now, I wasn't able to find some ways to do so.

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion!

Will I be able to run those 2 software I mentioned with this system?

And for your question, have you tried any of these methods mentioned in this post. I think you should buy one apple product too.

Comment

Originally posted by sean121 View Post
        I want to use Garageband and Logic Pro, and for that, I am willing to buy an apple product.

So my question is what apple product should buy so that buying cost is the minimum and I can use that 2 software as well?

What should I opt for to keep the cost down but be usable for at least a few years?

I am not looking to create full tracks, just to convert loops and samples to apple loops format.

Thanks
        In MacBook Air, having i3 CPU, you can open a GarageBand project in Logic Pro similarly as you would open a Logic Pro task. ... Any blending information and impacts (in addition to their settings) utilized by programming instruments or Apple Loops–based tracks in GarageBand are likewise brought into Logic Pro.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X