Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microbee - The Australian Educational Computer of the 80s

Collapse

Atari, Commodore, Sinclair, Amstrad etc everything Computer related.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed i gotta read the manuals and see what it can do with out any extra software

Seller was emptying an estate house that was all boxed up and glanced down to spot it thru the lid to see this from above and quickly asked
    Attached Files
    you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Found a sales flyer in the bottom of the box

Amazing how forward things have become
      Attached Files

Comment

Wheres the games?

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
          Wheres the games?
          Sadly none

I have located the seller via facebook and sent a message asking if come across any please let me know

The manuals i have come with hand written notes on how to use the floppy drives so hoping other stuff was also stored

Comment

You might have to get a Gotek or something so you can get some software on there.

Comment

Cool was hoping theres some new age adaptors for this old girl

Mines a 64 series 2.

Comment

I had one in the mid-80s. It was one of the first computers to have a 3.5" floppy drive and it ran CP/M OS. Apart from what you type in from magazines, there were a few games for it. There was a lode runner clone and a pacman game and a dungeoncrawler adventure game with fairly crude graphics.
                We sold it so we could buy a PC XT clone which was the next evolutionary upgrade.

Comment

wow that brings back memories primary school year 5 1984 but you had to be a good boy or girl to get a go on it unfortunately i was rarely a good boy at least paddle pops were only 20 cents and
                  super doopers were only 5 cents back then crazy days indeed

Comment

the simpsons paddle GIF

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Easy View Post
                      wow that brings back memories primary school year 5 1984 but you had to be a good boy or girl to get a go on it unfortunately i was rarely a good boy at least paddle pops were only 20 cents and
                      super doopers were only 5 cents back then crazy days indeed
                      Hmmm, I remember Sunny Boys were 5c and ZooperDoopers were 3c or 2 for 5c !

Then again if you chose wisely you could get 2 lollies for 1c and the lady with the smoke on one hand would dish them out of the box a few at a time without gloves or tongs and into a white paper bag. At times I think there was more ash in the bag than lolly.

OK, next old person up for a story

Dave
                      ************************************************** *******************
                      Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by furballx View Post

Then again if you chose wisely you could get 2 lollies for 1c and the lady with the smoke on one hand would dish them out of the box a few at a time without gloves or tongs and into a white paper bag. At times I think there was more ash in the bag than lolly.

Dave
                        I remember Western Wagon Wheels were the size of a tea cup saucer, Tomato sauce was free & Meat pie were steak not offal.

Comment

Don't forget the liqorish

Comment

Remember a 20cent bag of mixed lollies was maybe 1/3 full bag but 50 cents worth and they couldn't close the lollie bag.
                            My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Back in my youth if you blew a tube on ya bike
                              Ya fixed it
                              These days it's easier and sometimes cheaper to just buy a new bike???

Comment

Originally posted by furballx View Post

Dave
                                O sunny boys do they still make em?
                                live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X