Railways price rise 1st January 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Railways price rise 1st January 2019

Firstly I'd like to thank all the AA members that have supported our Railways trinkets over the years from what originally started as a bet I made to Mark that he couldn't replicate a new rail for his Corvette that was badly dented. Proved me wrong didn't he.

Unfortunately we've had to do a small price increase to keep the "lasers going" and also material has gone up as well.

Mark and I started this gig back in early 2011 and if memory serves me right we are still running on 2011 prices for the vast majority of trinkets.

Come 1st January 2019 any orders placed after that will be minimally dearer. At this stage rail pairs will rise by $5 and backcovers by $10. Mirrors in BA will stay at $65 pair for the time being. We'll re-evaluate probably Easter 2019 and see how we are going.

Thankyou
    Last edited by Railways; 20th November 2018, 06:54 PM.
    http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Railways price rise 1st January 2019

Originally posted by Railways View Post
    Firstly I'd like to thank all the AA members that have supported our Railways trinkets over the years from what originally started as a bet I made to Mark that he couldn't replicate a new rail for his Corvette that was badly dented. Proved me wrong didn't he.

Unfortunately we've had to do a small price increase to keep the lasers going and also material has gone up as well.

Mark and I started this gig back in early 2011 and if memory serves me right we are still running on 2011 prices for the vast majority of trinkets.

Come 1st January 2019 any orders placed after that will minimally dearer. At this stage rail pairs will rise by $5 and backcovers by $10. Mirrors in BA will stay at $65 pair for the time being. We'll re-evaluate probably Easter 2019 and see how we are going.

Thankyou
    There still cheap with the rise. Thanks for doing it. Wazza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can Play while not spilling the beer.

Comment

Railways and buses prices going up again, that's it, on with an election.....

Ow sorry my bad.

My mates at Railways are putting a modest price rise on there products.

About time I say. Gotta make beer money out of it or they won't be making us all fine products for our machines any longer will they?.

+1 for a fine job you guys do.

Comment

I don't think anyone would have a problem with these price rises.
        Great items and still a great price

Comment

Phew!!.... lucky I stocked up in 2018!! Seriously though your new prices are still very reasonable, you guys are an asset to to hobby. Thanks for all the help. Nice one

Comment

To cheap sir.!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

A price rise after only 8 years. The cheek of it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pinball god View Post
                A price rise after only 8 years. The cheek of it lol.

Indeed, how dare he NOT increase his prices every 2 or so years to keep up with inflation!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!

Dave
                ************************************************** *******************
                Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Quality products and still very affordable!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Railways View Post

Unfortunately we've had to do a small price increase to keep the "lasers going" and also material has gone up as well.

Come 1st January 2019 any orders placed after that will be minimally dearer. At this stage rail pairs will rise by $5 and backcovers by $10. Mirrors in BA will stay at $65 pair for the time being. We'll re-evaluate probably Easter 2019 and see how we are going.

Thankyou
                    Hey Jeff
                    Iím after a new back box cover for my Gotlieb 1968 Funland if possible Do I need to give you sizes Or pics.?

Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

Comment

..or a back door for a late 60's 2 player gottlieb?
                      looking to buy gottlieb electro mechanical pinball machines from any era

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1966 View Post
                        Hey Jeff
                        Iím after a new back box cover for my Gotlieb 1968 Funland if possible Do I need to give you sizes Or pics.?

Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Hi Rob.
                        Pm sent.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by illawarra_steelers View Post
                        ..or a back door for a late 60's 2 player gottlieb?
                        Hi Tony.
                        pm sent sir.
                        http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X