Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bing - On holidays, leave a message.

Railways

May or may not be on AA for a couple of weeks, depending on the weather, Barn finds and at the beach keeping Greenpeace busy saving me:D.

For Railways products. Leave a pm please. Jeff on the road.:)

Edited by Railways

• 6 months later...

RAIL-WAYS will be closed for orders as of midnight tomorrow night as Mark and I are off O/S with our better halves to invade Canada :D.

Leave a pm if you like as I will be checking in when we have the time and free Wi-Fi. especially if you'd like something we have on the shelf and you'd like us to take it to Pinfest for you. I will be back 4 days before Pinfest and Mark the night before Pinfest.

cheers , Jeff & Mark from RAIL-WAYS

Edited by Railways

RAIL-WAYS will be closed for orders as of midnight tomorrow night as we are off O/S with our better halves.

Leave a pm if you like as Mark & I will be checking in when we have the time and free Wi-Fi. especially if you'd like something we have on the shelf and you'd like us to take it to Pinfest for you. I will be back 4 days before Pinfest and Mark the night before Pinfest.

cheers , Jeff & Mark

AGAIN...more holidays than I have hot dinners. :D

Have a great time Jeff.

• 3 weeks later...

Well here we are in Vancouver Canada ready to do the next leg of our trip and the four of us went for a walk down around Gastown. Walking past a pub called " the lamplighter" on water st. Out of the corner of my eye I spot a SS inside. Mark and I go in to check it out and it had some others keeping company. TZ, WOZ, MM, kiss pro, Lotr, SS. Just so happens the op for these was there. We got to chatting and told him about AA. I've encouraged him to have a Google for us and have a look around.

Angelo from pinball Vancouver is his name and great to have a chat with, he even put some credits in the Kiss for Mark and I to have a lash at. Hopefully we'll see another international member.

BTW, loving the Moulsen Canadian and Blue Buck beers.

Pix would have been nice Jeff.......or it didn't happen. ;)

Lol, yep mrs. JPD did take some pics of Mark & I bumping our gums to Angelo and playing WOZ and Kiss but the're on her camera and I don't know yet how to get them here.

There is also a Guiness book of records/ pinball marathon attempt being planed at this pub on 6th sept if anyone is in this part of the woods.

We will be in anchorage by then so we'll see if we can sniff some more out then (unless there is one on the cruise ship--lol . Seen one on another ship:))

• 2 weeks later...

Well what a trip that was , Now totally knacked. Just for a giggle I thought I'd set my I phone timer for the moment the alarm went off for us to get out of bed in Fairbanks to get home to oz and put the key in the front door.

38hr 47min.

And yes im lagged and had a few beers Lol..

You made it back safely eh........does that mean the girls will not be selling your pins off cheap after all?
Funny you say that. I had to sell one of my daughters off to pay for the trip - LOL:lol:lol (only kidding).

That new passport that you and @rotordave helped me out with last year certainly got a workout - Thanks again and see ya at Pinfest young man for a couple of bevvies:023:

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you had a great time Jeff. Expect to hear a few stories when you de-lag :sleep
Ahh yes I do have a couple of tales to tell but do you reckon Mark and I could find any pins in Anchorage or Fairbanks - no siree Bob, not a one.:(