This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jeff.
    On all my gottliebs there is a rail at the top. See picture. More of a top rail rather than a side rail. It's the bit the playfield glass butts up to. Is this something you guys can make? Happy to post one to you or give measurements if need be. If not no worries mate. IMG_20200512_191725.jpg IMG_20200512_191710.jpg

Comment

Yes we could but being a one- off and I'm only guessing that there would be very limited demand for these I think it would end up being a bit pricey.

Can you refinish it or paint it?
      http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Thanks Jeff. Looking for 3 of them if possible. Happy to pay a premium for it if they are one off makes. Railways is the best!

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I could get it refinished if need be. Some are scratched up pretty bad though

Sent from my AGM A8 using Tapatalk

Comment

My name is Paul from Defiant Pinball wondering if you could help me please I’m chasing replacement side rail set for Gottlieb System 1 CHARLIE'S ANGELS

Contact details below

Comment

Originally posted by kimbleseven View Post
              Hi Jeff.
              On all my gottliebs there is a rail at the top. See picture. More of a top rail rather than a side rail. It's the bit the playfield glass butts up to. Is this something you guys can make? Happy to post one to you or give measurements if need be. If not no worries mate. IMG_20200512_191725.jpg IMG_20200512_191710.jpg
              Do they fit our old wedge heads Jesse if so I’d get a couple just to have around for future restores
              Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

Comment

Just wanted to drop a note here to say thanks to Jeff for the excellent products and great service!

I ordered a pair of WPC side rails, a pair of Bally SS side rails, and a Getaway ramp flap late on Friday, and they've already arrived this morning. All of them look fantastic and I can't wait to get them installed.

The pricing is also very reasonable unlike many pinball parts.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X