Pincadia Closed Until Further Notice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pincadia Closed Until Further Notice.

Since nobody has mentioned it yet I just thought I'd let those who don't know due to a kitchen fire Pincadia is closed until further notice. Luckily other than soot no machines were damaged.

Our thoughts are with Dave and Tanya as they sort through the mess and hopefully Pincadia will reopen ASAP.

That really sucks. Hope everything works out ok for them. Really enjoy going to pincadia

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Bugger.. I saw a mention on Bookface the other day. All the best for sorting out the 'mess'..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

Crap thats no good
        live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Pincadia is awesome place. Hoping to seek it back open soon.

Comment

We moved the pinnies out today so they can be cleaned and they all look pretty good. Now the real work can begin fixing Pincadia.

Comment

So, coming in on Wednesday to play Iron Maiden is out of the question. At least we got to go there last week.

Hope you get it sorted quickly.

Comment

Grate place. Grate People.
                hope they get it up and running soon.
                Al.

Comment

Pincadia was mentioned in the Courier Mail today on the internet that the insurance won't pay for the fire, that's really disappointing to see.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Comment

I wonder if their insurance didn't cover it because of exclusions in the policy. Maybe they only took out insurance for burglary and public liability?
                    "Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"

Comment

Hopefully its all sorted out and business can get back to doing what it does best being open

Comment

I cannot see the Courier Mail article as it is behind a paywall. I am sure that the reporter is wanting to help and perhaps is applying a stronger journalistic brush than normal. I would like to see it if anybody has it.

Comment

Originally posted by dragondave View Post
                          I cannot see the Courier Mail article as it is behind a paywall. I am sure that the reporter is wanting to help and perhaps is applying a stronger journalistic brush than normal. I would like to see it if anybody has it.

893351BD-AA40-4D66-9D9B-899C874250C9.jpg44386342-17F0-4EC3-91AB-3E3AA3A32683.jpg

Comment

Pretty sure income protection is paid as income, even if the place does not make a profit , it still has an income to keep the doors open, Insurance ombudsman will have it sorted pretty quick, they just need to make the complaint.

Insurance companies are pieces of shit when they do this to people, pretty sure they were taking the premiums while the place was not making a profit.

Comment

yes really sad story to say the least.

As a side note though don't reporter's do any form of research these days.
                              "Brisbane's only pinball retro arcade and bar", would have thought Netherworld would have qualified too.

sorry for the slight off topic rant, I wish them a speedy resolution to what appears to be an insurance nightmare.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X