Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decals

Collapse

PINBALL HAUS - Buy/Sell machines - LEDs/LED kits/6V LED strips - Spare parts - Custom parts and plastics - Distributor for Titan competition bands - Distributor for Ninja utra chrome balls - Stern speaker panel decals - restoration services - arcade with over 20 machines. Brisbane pick up or ship worldwide. We love pinballs at THE HAUS!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decals

We can make any decals if you can't find it. Need artwork provided or we can create custom art.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 10 photos.

BioBa Are you able to make some coin door decals. I’m after one for MBRLE. Love your speaker surround ones, really dresses up the older timber panel type.
    Last edited by JOKERPOKER; 10 February 2020, 08:14 PM.
    PINBALL gotta love it

"There's no such thing as too much bling"

Comment

One-offs are expensive. Is this a decal others will be interested in?
      Do you have a picture of the decal?

Comment

Originally posted by JOKERPOKER View Post
        BioBa Are you able to make some coin door decals. I’m after one for MBRLE. Love your speaker surround ones, really dresses up the older timber panel type.
        Yes simple decals like what came with Metallica or walking dead but didn't come with say for ghostbusters etc
        Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=pinball god;n2110601]

Yes simple decals like what came with Metallica or walking dead but didn't come with say for ghostbusters etc[/QUOTE

Exactly like that. 299DFB72-FF18-4222-9092-B375852D1750.jpeg

BioBa Yes I think others are interested. I had another AA Er generously make one for AFMRLE. The coin doors just don’t look finished without it. Can’t believe that this was a cost cutting excercise. Is this something you could do?

PINBALL gotta love it

"There's no such thing as too much bling"

Comment

I'd be keen on a gb and tz and maybe tom

Comment

I have GB and TZ. Will on it.

Comment

Originally posted by pinball god View Post

Yes simple decals like what came with Metallica or walking dead but didn't come with say for ghostbusters etc
                That is a cool decal.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X