Various Neo Geo Prints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Neo Geo Prints

We did a few nice Neo Geo prints this week.

Among this lot is both the LAI 6 slot and Lowboy CPO's. LAI sideart, reproduction MVS labels PLUS some sweet mini marquees printed on light box material. Pretty much as good as the originals!

PS - Yes, the LOWBOY one is yours [MENTION=16126]daithidownunder[/MENTION]

Looks awesome! Mini Marquees available in the store?

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Need the 19" version which is a smaller 6 slot CPO with ethe same button arrangement. I got the vector art Savage did years ago if you would like it and maybe you could check colours etc, I need one for my 4 slot.
      I'd love some replacement sticker for the side too

Comment

Originally posted by daithidownunder View Post
        Looks awesome! Mini Marquees available in the store?

Not yet, but they might in the future. No problem printing the ones you need though.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Arcade King View Post
        Need the 19" version which is a smaller 6 slot CPO with ethe same button arrangement. I got the vector art Savage did years ago if you would like it and maybe you could check colours etc, I need one for my 4 slot.
        I'd love some replacement sticker for the side too
        No worries mate, send me a PM and we'll get it sorted. Would be good to check the print file you have as well. No problems putting in the processed colours etc.

Comment

File sent mate.
          I havent forgot about sending down the CC art either, it just isn't high on my priority list atm.

Comment

Oooh the Mini Marquees look good - you going to start selling those?

Comment

Originally posted by Roxbury View Post
              Oooh the Mini Marquees look good - you going to start selling those?
              Sure, just send me a PM with what you're after and we'll get you sorted.

Comment

Marquee look great like new

20160514_144431-1.jpg

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Originally posted by MamePatrol View Post
                    Sure, just send me a PM with what you're after and we'll get you sorted.
                    Awesome, all mine are heavily yellowed!!

Can you do vinyl high res printed labels or laminated stickers for home carts? Ive got a fair few i want to get done, and would like them to look as original as possible.

Im also going to fully redo a 4 Slotter LAI NEO•GEO cab soon, and that art looks absolute top notch

- - - Updated - - -

What sort of prices on those mini marquees? Id like to get a few!
                    •Converting Game Gears and Atari LYNX with McWill screens and Gameboy Pocket with backlight and Bivert mods
                    •Sega Saturn, Dreamcast and Mega CD region free BIOS install and power supply repairs, NEO•GEO UniBIOS install, 3DO RGB and 240p mods, DIY kits available for all.
                    • CPS2 and NEO•GEO game repairs and conversions

Comment

Originally posted by NEO-GEO Man View Post
                      Awesome, all mine are heavily yellowed!!

Can you do vinyl high res printed labels or laminated stickers for home carts? Ive got a fair few i want to get done, and would like them to look as original as possible.

Im also going to fully redo a 4 Slotter LAI NEO•GEO cab soon, and that art looks absolute top notch

- - - Updated - - -

What sort of prices on those mini marquees? Id like to get a few!
                      Are you after AES labels? I have not printed them before but if we can find good high res scan there is no reason why I couldn't.

The MVS mini-marquees are $11, but happy to gove you a discount if you buy a few together.

Here is a few I did this week -

Comment

Are you after AES labels? I have not printed them before but if we can find good high res scan there is no reason why I couldn't.

The MVS mini-marquees are $11, but happy to gove you a discount if you buy a few together.

Here is a few I did this week -

Yes, i have a fair few high res home cart labels here, just dont know who to get to make them for me so theyll look as close to original as possible.

I have had some done years ago on vinyl, and they look fine from a distance, but the guy that get them printed for me lowered the resolution of them so the actual detail looks terrible at arms length. Some were much worse than others, and i have no idea why he did that.

If you have access to other AES cart stickers that could be handy too.
                        •Converting Game Gears and Atari LYNX with McWill screens and Gameboy Pocket with backlight and Bivert mods
                        •Sega Saturn, Dreamcast and Mega CD region free BIOS install and power supply repairs, NEO•GEO UniBIOS install, 3DO RGB and 240p mods, DIY kits available for all.

Comment

If you want to email them to me - info@noodleshirt.com I can check them out for you and let you know how they'll print.

Comment

If you want to email them to me - info@noodleshirt.com I can check them out for you and let you know how they'll print.
                            Awesome, thanks mate ill get to that when i come off night work in a few days

Comment

Isnt it funny i said id contact you after i finished night work... Well, i just finished night work a couple day ago, and here i am!! 2 and a half years and about 45 lots of night work late, but i got here eventually!!!

Im going to contact you about the LAI 4 slotter art work for the control panel, i am going to make a start on this rig, do you have the correct art for the LAI 20" 4 slotter cab??

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X