Galaga Sideart for Bartop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaga Sideart for Bartop

I printed some sideart decals for a Galaga bartop this week.

Look at those colours! Amazing print quality.

Looks good!

Roland, Mimaki or HP?

Comment

Looks amazing ! Cant wait to see it on the bartop. Thanks for all your help on this.

regards

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by spacies View Post
        Looks good!

Roland, Mimaki or HP?
        Roland VS300i mate. Prints like a dream. Blows the XC540 out of the water. For quality and punch, maybe not overall speed... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by philby85 View Post
        Looks amazing ! Cant wait to see it on the bartop. Thanks for all your help on this.

regards

Phil

No worries mate, anytime!

Comment

I have a bartop I'm yet to complete and I'm torn between Galaga Artwork or Galaxians. This looks amazing. Do you have the control panel, marquee and bezel as well?

Brad
          My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            I have a bartop I'm yet to complete and I'm torn between Galaga Artwork or Galaxians. This looks amazing. Do you have the control panel, marquee and bezel as well?

Brad
            Hey mate, yes we have full sets for both Galaga and Galaxian. Here is a couple of pics from a Galaxian we did a while back. (full size, not a bartop)

Comment

They look sweek as .....

Comment

You wouldn't happen to have the vector files for the Galaga Bezel at all? It is the only Galaga art piece I can't seem to find vector files for.

Comment

Originally posted by stuzza View Post
                  You wouldn't happen to have the vector files for the Galaga Bezel at all? It is the only Galaga art piece I can't seem to find vector files for.
                  Yeah mate, sure do. Will send it now.

Comment

Got the artwork today, it's wonderful ! Couldnt be happier with the quality and service.

Comment

Every time I see your work, I am always blown away by the quality

Comment

Originally posted by MamePatrol View Post
                        I printed some sideart decals for a Galaga bartop this week.

Look at those colours! Amazing print quality.

omg they look so good. Could I pls pm you so I can get price on full kit for bartop?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X