Control Panel Overlays - LAI Cocktail & Moon Patrol LOWBOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Panel Overlays - LAI Cocktail & Moon Patrol LOWBOY

I printed these sweet overlays this week.

The first are reproductions for a Cocktail LAI "Scramble" machine.
    These were vectored from photos and the client helped me out with measurements.

Next is the modified Moon Patrol overlay to suit the LOWBOY control panel.
    This was printed twice. One on cheap material with white markers to help cut the new panel.
    The second is the final print with no white markers and a nice textured matt overlay. This will give it that original look and feel.

Bloody legend Carson.
    Thanks again!

Comment

Control Panel Overlays

Hi Noodle Shirt, I am restoring a couple of arcade cabinets and i am chasing an overlay for the control panel on a 2 player low boy. The dimensions are 62cm x 25cm. I dont need anything too busy as there is 5 buttons next to each joystick. I am interested in your designs and also the prics of these. I was referred to you guys by Chris Wigg from Ozstick who said you produce some cool designs and from what i have seen in some photos he was right

Cheers
      Brad

Comment

Those look awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by bradmully View Post
          Hi Noodle Shirt, I am restoring a couple of arcade cabinets and i am chasing an overlay for the control panel on a 2 player low boy. The dimensions are 62cm x 25cm. I dont need anything too busy as there is 5 buttons next to each joystick. I am interested in your designs and also the prics of these. I was referred to you guys by Chris Wigg from Ozstick who said you produce some cool designs and from what i have seen in some photos he was right

Cheers
          Brad
          Hey mate, pretty sure I have replied to you via email. Cheers.

Comment

Sent PM regarding pricing on the LAI CPO's.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
            Working...
            X