Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Netherworld Arcade needs your help

Evening mates

We are getting to the pointy end and Netherworld is in it's final stages. We are looking for some help tracking down some items. Any help will be repaid in love, cold beer and tokens :)

We are looking for any good looking old tube televisions to run our consoles on. Small is best but will consider anything.

Am also looking for any pinball cabinets and back glasses you may have lying around that are ready to be recycled. Am looking to use them for an art project within the building. Old pinball cabs with stencil art on the side panels and head box most suited and anything on theme would be amazing. i.e monsters, sea creatures, landscapes etc.

If anyone has anything they think would suit please let me know here or at:

james.angliss@gmail.com

0423 104 011

Also keep an eye on this thread as at some stage in late December we're going to need fault finders to come in and play free games all day. I know it sounds horrible, but I'm sure some of you will be willing to help.

Cheers, Jimmy

Edited by Jimmy Nails

• Administrators
Also keep an eye on this thread as at some stage in late December we're going to need fault finders to come in and play free games all day. I know it sounds horrible, but I'm sure some of you will be willing to help.

Cheers, Jimmy

@RGR , only problem is you will need to put up with Randy telling you how good BSD is, now Getaway is the best jackpot sound ever and how crap spinning disks on Stern games are :)

@RGR , only problem is you will need to put up with Randy telling you how good BSD is, now Getaway is the best jackpot sound ever and how crap spinning disks on Stern games are :)

Well I am an official fault Finder per scared stiff....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey mates

Thanks for all the help with tubes. Kaizen came through with the goods with a whole swag.

If anyone has some spare time over the next couple of days we could really use some help putting the final touches on the venue. Some jobs I need help with:

varnishing the stage and servery

re-potting and placing all the pot plants for the venue

some minor painting

general cleaning

small wallpaper job (next week)

Helpers will be rewarded with ice cold beer and all the games they can handle. Dave, Hugh and Adam on site for the next couple of days too kicking goals.

Please text or call on 0423 104 011 as I might not get back to AA.

Love Jimmy

Will try to remember to SMS you tomorrow Jimmy - I'll be available all weekend - too old to do the NYE thing :) When I take my time, I'm not a bad painter if I do say so myself.

Don't need payment, just happy to see a venue like this in Brisbane. But if you really need to make sure your Vodka and Coke tastes right then I'm probably the authority on the subject :)

Feel free to PM here if you don't here from me via SMS.