Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netherworld Arcade needs your help

Collapse

IN THE WASTE LAND OF THE VALLEY FAR BEYOND WHERE BRISBANE PUNTERS SHOULD DARE EXPLORE lies the Netherworld a drinking hole, diner and collection of gaming relics from decades past. Lurking in the shadows beyond the corner bar crouches over forgotten treasures from the 70's until present day including 15 pinball machines, 25 arcade machines, classic consoles and countless board games. The bar wields 24 taps of local beer, cider and mixed elixirs. The diner serves up a diverse and otherworldly selection of bites, buns and bowls. Mind the hell mouth and welcome to the other side.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherworld Arcade needs your help

Evening mates

We are getting to the pointy end and Netherworld is in it's final stages. We are looking for some help tracking down some items. Any help will be repaid in love, cold beer and tokens

We are looking for any good looking old tube televisions to run our consoles on. Small is best but will consider anything.

Am also looking for any pinball cabinets and back glasses you may have lying around that are ready to be recycled. Am looking to use them for an art project within the building. Old pinball cabs with stencil art on the side panels and head box most suited and anything on theme would be amazing. i.e monsters, sea creatures, landscapes etc.

If anyone has anything they think would suit please let me know here or at:
    james.angliss@gmail.com
    0423 104 011

Also keep an eye on this thread as at some stage in late December we're going to need fault finders to come in and play free games all day. I know it sounds horrible, but I'm sure some of you will be willing to help.

Cheers, Jimmy
    Last edited by Jimmy Nails; 30 November 2016, 10:04 PM.

*puts hand up to come in and play free games all day

Comment

Playing free games is all I'm good for from that list :/

Comment

Puts up hand for play testing however I know its bigger than you want but I have a pretty good 63cm tube TV you can have if you want?

Brad
        My Projects - Space Invaders Bartop, Williams A-Go-Go, Galaxian Bartop, Jukebox Kiosk 1&2, Jukebox Kiosk 3, Virtual Minipin, Generic Upright, MultiCab, Rampage,

Comment

I have this. No av ports only rf. yours if you want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have some spare 14" CRT's.
            Namco Starblade - Taito Cocktail 14" x 3, 20" x 2 - NZ SI PtII Upright - Chase HQ DX, Taito Top Speed - Taito Grand Champion - Taito Safari - LAI SI Head to Head Cocktail - SI Cocktail Clone x 2, Pong Clone x 3

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmi Nails View Post
              Also keep an eye on this thread as at some stage in late December we're going to need fault finders to come in and play free games all day. I know it sounds horrible, but I'm sure some of you will be willing to help.

Cheers, Jimmy
              [MENTION=8144]RGR[/MENTION] , only problem is you will need to put up with Randy telling you how good BSD is, now Getaway is the best jackpot sound ever and how crap spinning disks on Stern games are
              ************************************************** *******************
              Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

I might have a spare working tube tv, I'll check it this evening if I have a moment.
                - Shippy

Comment

Originally posted by furballx View Post
                  [MENTION=8144]RGR[/MENTION] , only problem is you will need to put up with Randy telling you how good BSD is, now Getaway is the best jackpot sound ever and how crap spinning disks on Stern games are
                  Well I am an official fault Finder per scared stiff....

Comment

I'll be keen to to help with testing.

Comment

Crusin' past and snapped this

image.jpg

Looking good guys.

Edit: pic not great, but signs are up on facade

Comment

They would have gone up in the last two days.. Great to see this progressing well.!

Comment

They went up today

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                          Wanted -

Williams Blackout Pinball, Moon Patrol Bootleg board and Gottlieb Mad Planets Arcade board set

Comment

Are they Neon?

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

Comment

Originally posted by Johns-Arcade View Post
                              Are they Neon?

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.
                              That one is coming [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
                              Wanted -

Williams Blackout Pinball, Moon Patrol Bootleg board and Gottlieb Mad Planets Arcade board set

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X