Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Chicago Gaming Title Soon

Collapse

Australian Distributors for Jersey Jack Pinball, Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Heighway Pinball, American Pinball, Homepin Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Chicago Gaming Title Soon

Chicago Gaming do it again, New Technology and innovation in the latest Release, all parts are in and the line is ready to go, no long term Production Delays.

Get all your ducks in a row for this Great Bally Remake
    Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
    Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

When can we expected the title announcement

Comment

Ducks in a row? Shooting Gallery?.....CACTUS CANYON?

Comment

Hurricane

Comment

Can't wait to shoot it 😊

Comment

Looking forward to the announcement. You'll have to strap yourself to the desk once the announcement is made. Answering the phone and emails.

Comment

They normally do it over a long weekend when i am away, being in Melbourne Lockdown I will be going Nowhere
              Australian Distributors for Planetary Pinball, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball.
              Your one Stop Shop For New Pinball & Arcade Games.

Comment

Ballypinball Any idea when we can expect the announcement? This comng long weekend?

Comment

Look out hotty but the announcement might be your long awaited king kong. Fingers crossed.

Comment

I did hear from a source that a company might be revisiting prototypes of past that could benefit from the newer technologies used in modern pinball.

Comment

Originally posted by hotty View Post
                      I did hear from a source that a company might be revisiting prototypes of past that could benefit from the newer technologies used in modern pinball.
                      So when are we starting our own pinball business again I forgot to put it in my diary?

we are taking pre order money so I can book my next holiday, yeah?

Comment

Haven't seen any sign of the ducks yet, although it's certainly the weather for them.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                        Working...
                        X