Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hankin pinball test bench

I get asked to fix a lot of Hankin pinball boards and up until recently I had nothing to test the boards out in....not unless I had a machine here that i was fixing for someone and I could then test the boards out in that.

It was hard to find a cheap battered up Hankin that i could part out to get the wiring harnesses out of as well as the transformer...every time something came up for sale it got jumped on pretty quickly.

Well thanks to Rob M for finding an old Orbit1 for me that was a perfect candidate!

A lot of time went into building this , it took a couple of months doing a little at a time as I have no spare time cause i’m always working.

I’m pretty fussy as people would know from the neatness of my repairs so I wanted it to look and work perfectly…. i’m very happy with how it turned out.

20200409_135733.thumb.jpg.8397d500915208175c4b8c69fa2e9730.jpg

• Like 40

• 2 weeks later...

Ken,

I am new to the forum, glad I came across some of the amazing work you have shared. I have a Hankin Empire Strikes Back that needs some attention. I can do some basics , would love some help along the way. Do you have people send you boards to repair ? I am trying to work out what I can test, I certainly would not try a repair , not my area of expertise.

Will keep reading the forum articles , but glad to have come across your work.

Thanks,

Sean

Ken,

I am new to the forum, glad I came across some of the amazing work you have shared. I have a Hankin Empire Strikes Back that needs some attention. I can do some basics , would love some help along the way. Do you have people send you boards to repair ? I am trying to work out what I can test, I certainly would not try a repair , not my area of expertise.

Thanks,

Sean

Hi Sean , you're welcome to call me sometime if you like on 0468 341 839 and you can tell me about any problems you're having.

• Like 1

• Administrators
Ken,

Thanks,

Sean

Send your stuff to Ken with confidence Sean, he is highly respected in the pinball community.

Welcome to AA

• Like 1