Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hankin pinball test bench

Collapse

Fixing Pinball machines around the Central Coast and Newcastle areas , Pinball circuit boards repaired , Prom / Eprom programming and Pinball rom sales. Phone 0468 341 839

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Ken, this will mean a longer life for all Hankins now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean_md View Post
      Ken,

I am new to the forum, glad I came across some of the amazing work you have shared. I have a Hankin Empire Strikes Back that needs some attention. I can do some basics , would love some help along the way. Do you have people send you boards to repair ? I am trying to work out what I can test, I certainly would not try a repair , not my area of expertise.

Will keep reading the forum articles , but glad to have come across your work.

Thanks,
      Sean
      Hi Sean , you're welcome to call me sometime if you like on 0468 341 839 and you can tell me about any problems you're having.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean_md View Post
        Ken,

I am new to the forum, glad I came across some of the amazing work you have shared. I have a Hankin Empire Strikes Back that needs some attention. I can do some basics , would love some help along the way. Do you have people send you boards to repair ? I am trying to work out what I can test, I certainly would not try a repair , not my area of expertise.

Will keep reading the forum articles , but glad to have come across your work.

Thanks,
        Sean
        Send your stuff to Ken with confidence Sean, he is highly respected in the pinball community.
        Welcome to AA
        Remember--The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X