Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Notice to Non Australian residence / members

Jomac

I realise my name Jomac appears all over the world in various forums and everything Nanao appears to point you in my direction.

While this is fortunate for Australia / NZ , there is only one of me so I made a decision several years ago to only service within Australia / NZ , despite me attempting to make this known I am still constantly bombarded with emails and PM's from people all around the world , asking , begging , offering money etc for me to provide repair advice ,solutions , new chassis or international repairs.

Some of these requests are surprisingly quite rude in demanding I help them , some are so devious they send me chassis without ever contacting me or they contact me pretending to be in Australia and then things just turn up expecting me to repair them and go through all the hurdles of returning them.

In just 2 days I have had another 19 emails , 11 from the US , 3 from France , 2 from Germany , 1 from Italy and 2 from Greece , I physically don't have time to even respond to them to say sorry I cant assist , if I don't answer them they find other email addresses I use or join AA and contact me as Zero posters.

I totally understand how frustrating it must be not being able to find anyone that knows anything about Nanao and other Japanese monitors, I am not responsible for this problem , I do know them all inside out but I choose to use this knowledge to support all my Australian / NZ customers only to the best of my abilities , I can't do effectively if I am answering the constant swarm of messages and requests from people who purposely do not reveal where in the world they are located.

I can only ask you be respectful of my decision.

I cannot begin to understand the difficulties in running a small operation, but I do appreciate your work for us locals. You are a top bloke, and I have never heard a bad thing about you or the work you do.

All locals support and understand your decision

Locals understand and support everything Jomac does for us because we are the ones that get the best monitor tech around :)

Cannot even begin to express how much after market service Joey has given me for the chassis I have bought off him. Above and beyond.

Locals understand and support everything Jomac does for us because we are the ones that get the best monitor tech around :)

Cannot even begin to express how much after market service Joey has given me for the chassis I have bought off him. Above and beyond.

i agree and ive done the occasional roadtrip and pass thru to his shop and hes always stopped a job he was on to help me also

hes a asset to the community.

thou he has made me a stop at every crt now i see to check model numbers :lol

Yep I agree, Joey always gives awesome service, far above and beyond what you would expect from anyone else.

Am amazed that people ship you things without discussing it with you first, I bet that is fun when they think you then owe them either free shipping back or the fix they were hoping for.

• 9 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I will check with Joey tonight to see if he is or isnt servicing NZ customers. He is super busy all the time these days, so I would not be surprised if he is not able to assist. What is it you are wanting him to look at?

• Thanks 1