This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jomac's mail server ok?

hey joey, sent an email last thursday for a new chassis with a pic attached. email server told me friday it was still held and saturday i got this

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

jomac@jomac.net.au
    Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<jomac@jomac.net.au>:
    host avfilter01.2000cn.com.au [203.161.123.156]:
    451 4.3.2 Please try again later

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
    some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
    remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
    and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.
    Aussie : (Australian Slang) - a native or inhabitant of Australia
    Arcade : (Generic) - A type of game genre that is a fast-paced action game
    Forum : Noun (Latin/English) - A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

I spoke to him the other day as a similar thing happened and i think he said his server was having problems recieving emails.
    I think he said that it was all working again as my email eventually went through
    - WANTED PCBS -
    NBA hangtime, Avengers (fighter), Punisher PM me if you have and want to sell

Comment

all may not be well still
      Forum : Noun (Latin/English) - A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Comment

before i left home this morning i saw a message that was 72 hours undelivered. ... im not gonna get a chassis by the weekend at this rate

Comment

quick phone call baz and joey will send over night

hes usually in the office after 1 WST so ring in about 3 hrs and you will get him usually
          you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pubstuff View Post
            hey joey, sent an email last thursday for a new chassis with a pic attached. email server told me friday it was still held and saturday i got this

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

jomac@jomac.net.au
            Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<jomac@jomac.net.au>:
            host avfilter01.2000cn.com.au [203.161.123.156]:
            451 4.3.2 Please try again later

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
            some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
            remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
            and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.
            Who is your ISP?

The 451 4.3.2 is a temporary error, or greylisting, and any properly configured mail server will retry sending in about 5 minutes at which time the message would get through.

cheers
            cwispy
            -- http://www.2000cn.com.au
            Business Web and Email Hosting and Spam filtering

Comment

contacted Bazz this afternoon so all good now thanks everyone , if anyone has trouble emailing me please try sending to joey@eftel.com.au and please include the error message if you got one attempting to send to jomac@jomac.net.au .
              If anyone SMS's me on 0418 928 962 I will always call you back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jomac View Post
                contacted Bazz this afternoon so all good now thanks everyone , if anyone has trouble emailing me please try sending to joey@eftel.com.au and please include the error message if you got one attempting to send to jomac@jomac.net.au .
                If anyone SMS's me on 0418 928 962 I will always call you back.

Just wondering if you received my updated email re : The BurgerTime flyback

Cheers

Ben
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DKong View Post
                  Just wondering if you received my updated email re : The BurgerTime flyback

Cheers

Ben
                  Yes mate was just waiting for it to turn up

Comment

Originally posted by Jomac View Post
                    Yes mate was just waiting for it to turn up
                    Just pulled it out tonight showing WTV how to do it, sorry for the delay will be in the post soon.

A bit of dodgy wiring had to be overhauled
                    sigpic

Comment

i can tell you all joey is a champion. he sent one overnight before i knew it. if the missus had told me when it turned up i would have been laughing...

once again there is another a1 tale of jomacs excellence. thanks again joey!

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                      Working...
                      X