Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any of these been used on a Pinball 2000 setup witha ducksan monitor. If so how long does it take to install and can it be installed with the crt left in the machine. Reason for asking is I have now experience with crt's at all and I may getsomeone out to do it for me. My current monitor is lossing red and I think the contrast is at max and I'd like to improve the picture. Will this solve these problems? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pinball god View Post
      Have any of these been used on a Pinball 2000 setup witha ducksan monitor. If so how long does it take to install and can it be installed with the crt left in the machine. Reason for asking is I have now experience with crt's at all and I may getsomeone out to do it for me. My current monitor is lossing red and I think the contrast is at max and I'd like to improve the picture. Will this solve these problems? thanks
      Have been doing a lot of Pin 2000 monitors lately but pretty sure all have been for the Well Gardner replacements using the Samsung tube , they have all come up fantastic .
      Are you able to check what sort of tube yours has and also measure the resistance of the Horizontal and Vertical coils ? if you need some assistance give me a call or PM and I'll guide you through it's very simple .
      Last edited by Jomac; 26th August 2012, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the slow reply, I will have a look this weekend if the wife doesn't take up my days. Thanks for the reply

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
        Working...
        X