New location for GameRoom Essentials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morty Moose View Post
    I would think the liquidators would have stripped them..
    Only thing of real value in a bowling alley...
    Pinsetters would be worth a bomb. Though who would buy them when they seem to be closing all the time is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by rod71 View Post
      Pinsetters would be worth a bomb. Though who would buy them when they seem to be closing all the time is another story.
      For sure, I think they would struggle to get sensible bids at an auction???

Comment

Originally posted by Homepin View Post
        For sure, I think they would struggle to get sensible bids at an auction???
        I have heard a lot of the gear when it is a full setup get exported to places like India/Pakistan

Comment

The venue has been cleaned and ready for the machines to roll in.

So Wednesday and Thursday we move more than half of the Craigmore showroom to Ingle Farm.

Doors open Saturday. Wish me luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I peered through the window the other day, and it seems you have a lot of work in front of you. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday we moved 4 machines. Hoping to be a lot more productive today.

Comment

Ingle Farm is slowly coming together but still so much to do. We will be open this Saturday night from 7pm but it may be a few weeks before we get everything fully set up. We still have another 20+ machines to come in (shooting, driving, pinball), a dozen consoles (including Atari 2600, Amiga 500, Nintendo 64). We still need to put up the projectors, guitar hero and sound system. Although there is so much to do, we do have 10 pinball machines, 16 player xbox360, Daytona and countless arcades. And because GameRoom Essentials Ingle Farm is not the refined product that we are eventually aiming for, we are offering $5 discount to everyone in December. Everything will be completed by the end of the month and we will have a Grand Opening in early January. Come see us from 7pm at the old Bowland at the back of Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, near the reject shop entry.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                Working...
                X