Any hard to find spare parts wanted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any hard to find spare parts wanted?

I will be ordering spare parts from overseas soon.

Is there anything that members are looking for, but having trouble finding in OZ?

Can get t-moulding in various sizes/colours, crane parts, pinball shooting rods, chassis for 21"/25"/29", vga->cga, cga->vga, etc.

Just let me know, and I will see if I can find it.

Cheers.

Reasonably priced astro city 2 player 6 button control panels

Comment

xbox to jamma board for a driving cabinet? Need 2

Comment

Waiting to hear back on price for CP.

Xbox->jamma is $15.40 ea. Let me know if you want me to order these in the next week or two.

Comment

Rare Parts

I am in need of a BIOS chip for a Naomi MB, EPR-21576H - JPN i have found one in USA but he wanted nearly $40 postage.

Comment

atari star wars colour vector monitor..

Comment

Originally posted by gameroom View Post
              Waiting to hear back on price for CP.

Xbox->jamma is $15.40 ea. Let me know if you want me to order these in the next week or two.
              Hi Dany at that price definately order me one to play with, and make sure it suits my purpose in my twin driving cabinet.

Let me know how you want the money..

Cheers

Comment

What does the Xbox to JAMMA cover - is it just for the controls, or does it do the monitor as well? If it's for controls, does it do Player 1 and 2, or would you need two for two player?

Cheers

Kev
                "And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside,
                far above the clouds, and nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sounds of Tubular Bells"

Comment

it does do both controls and video from what ive seen baker
                  you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

im in need of t-moulding and some control panel laminate. not sure if you get that in?
                    also bezels seem to be hard to find for decent prices in aus
                    - WANTED PCBS -
                    NBA hangtime, Avengers (fighter), Punisher PM me if you have and want to sell

Comment

What size t-moulding do you need? Comes in 12,15,16,18 and 19mm in silver, gold, multi-colour laser, black, red and white.

Comment

IF you can find one, I would be up for the Left Ramp for Austin Powers Pinball.

I can't seem to find one anywhere though.
                        Woody

Comment

I need some black 16mm T-moulding.

What is it worth per metre? I'd be after at least 10m

Comment

Originally posted by Woody View Post
                            IF you can find one, I would be up for the Left Ramp for Austin Powers Pinball.

I can't seem to find one anywhere though.
                            Is that the fat bastard ramp?

Originally posted by tnpshow View Post
                            I need some black 16mm T-moulding.

What is it worth per metre? I'd be after at least 10m
                            16mm t-moulding is $2.50/Mtr or $2.25/Mtr for 10Mtr+

I will be getting stock in about 2 weeks, maybe sooner depending on freight times.

Originally posted by ostybeef View Post
                            im in need of t-moulding and some control panel laminate. not sure if you get that in?
                            also bezels seem to be hard to find for decent prices in aus
                            The control panel laminate I have found at two suppliers, but a bit expensive for my liking. I am currently playing the suppliers against each other to get the best price. Hope to have good price soon.

I have found an artwork printer overseas, which they say they are good quality at a good price. I will order a sample shipment from them soon, and depending on quality, will be ordering in artwork for bezels, marquee, CP and side art. This will be a long process and may take some time.
                            Last edited by gameroom; 25th July 2010, 02:30 PM. Reason: Auto Merged Double Post.

Comment

13 inch monitor bezels seem hard to find from memory

i had some and they went out same night i got them in few years ago
                              you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X