GameDude Arcade Sales.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe sarcasm???
    Quoting Bart Simpson-as he walks into Homer's basement mancave
    "wow man a pinball machine, I've always wanted to play one of these!.
    The graphics are so Hi-def the ball looks real!"

Comment

Originally posted by shootar75 View Post
      Trust this shady fvck as far as you could throw him.
      Beats me..... seems a few guys here have a pole up there asses over something....
      These cabs are clearly labeled as NOT WORKING and will NEED REPAIR and many are AS I PURCHASED THEM. What that means is I never even looked at them yet.
      I am selling them and MOVING ON....
      Many cabs are labeled as WORKING and I have said more than once that it means they are generally OK but WILL NEED FIXING.
      If I bothered fixing them so they are 100% I would label them as such.

I have also indicated more than once pickup is preferred, mainly because getting freight quotes is time consuming, If you want freight there are many companies and a few threads here that will help you move them.

I cant make it any clearer than that......... I havnt hid anything and there are plenty of pictures and chances to view the item if you come down.

The pictures and description are honest and if you have a beef SAY IT and I will happily clarify for all to see right here... otherwise keep comments to yourself thanks.
      Always interested in Retro and Current gaming

https://www.gamedude.com.au

Comment

Here, Here Dorian. All my dealings with you and your staff have been A1.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart View Post
          Here, Here Dorian. All my dealings with you and your staff have been A1.
          Thanks mate!
          Always interested in Retro and Current gaming

https://www.gamedude.com.au

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
          Working...
          X