Collapse

GameDude Arcade Sales.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genie View Post
    I will buy it as i first offered (NBA JAM) if it is working & you can supply me a transport quote to Melbourne.

Cheers
    Troy.
    Heh... well I PMed him without any reply.. but you were prolly still first

Comment

Originally posted by sneek View Post
      Heh... well I PMed him without any reply.. but you were prolly still first
      Seems like a busy guy then. I too was in line. All good I spent $1500 on clothes this weekend so cant afford NBA now
      The Mamushka!!!

Comment

i know 2 guys who have now been rooted around on cabs with money in hand for the nba and another cab and no action coming back. make of that what you will.
        Aussie : (Australian Slang) - a native or inhabitant of Australia
        Arcade : (Generic) - A type of game genre that is a fast-paced action game
        Forum : Noun (Latin/English) - A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pubstuff View Post
          i know 2 guys who have now been rooted around on cabs with money in hand for the nba and another cab and no action coming back. make of that what you will.
          Seems unusual that there are so many buyers but no sale.

Comment

it does, but im not judging, just reporting
            personally id love to have room for a dozen or more (well it would be nice if space was unlimited .. yowser!)
            Aussie : (Australian Slang) - a native or inhabitant of Australia
            Arcade : (Generic) - A type of game genre that is a fast-paced action game
            Forum : Noun (Latin/English) - A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by Genie View Post
              I will buy it as i first offered (NBA JAM) if it is working & you can supply me a transport quote to Melbourne.

Cheers
              Troy.
              Probably around $300 to $400.... Depends on who takes it and insurance.... We use border express but they dont hanve insurance against damage.
              Best bet is to get a local quote

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr Pubstuff View Post
              From me or someone else?

I have responded to everyone about the NBA and its pretty simple deal first to give me money owns it and I dont really want to work out freight thats something better done by the buyer at their end from local comapanies.
              Always interested in Retro and Current gaming

https://www.gamedude.com.au

Comment

Comment

I can see dorians view lot of stuff to do organising packing and couriers for large cabs. Plus some people the courier cost can make or break the deal
                  you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

Comment

Since there seems to be some confusion I will clarify.
                    1. Cabs are sold AS-IS, this means in many cases they are not tested or work but need restoring, in many cases its minor work.
                    2. I do not have the time to calculate freight to all the different destinations people PM me for, unlike small packages large items are time consuming to get quotes for. I recommend contacting a local mover to pick an item up for you and get quotes that way.
                    3. If you want a fully working unit I can quote for that to BUT it wont be at the same price, labor and parts cost $$$ or fix it yourself, thats what this hobby is half about!

Comment

BUMP!...
                      Surprised at what is being shown interest in ... not what I expected...

Comment

Hi Dorian, are any of the 38 inch screen cabs still not spoken for?

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart View Post
                          Hi Dorian, are any of the 38 inch screen cabs still not spoken for?
                          Not yet, I also have header boxes for some that are not shown in the pictures and some have seats as well... I will try to cobble it all together for more photos.

Comment

thanks mate, might try to get down during my lunch next week to have another look through.

Comment

Trust this shady fvck as far as you could throw him.
                              I hope when i die, my wife doesn't sell my pinball machines for what I told her I paid for them.

Comment

Originally posted by shootar75 View Post
                                Trust this shady fvck as far as you could throw him.
                                ?????

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X