Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

PINFEST 2015 Caves Beachside Hotel

It's on again.....

PINFESt 2015 will be held at

Caves Beachside Hotel.

September 19th and 20th 2015

Saturday 9.30am to 1pm 2 pm to 6.30pm

Sunday 9.30 am to 3pm

One room full of 60 pinball machines from all era's on FREEPLAY

There will be a pinball machine raffled off over the weekend,only 500 tickets $10.00 each.

AMD will be there as usaul with thier latest machines.

Homepin will be there........

Railways will be displaying and selling there fantastic wares.

There will be Tshirt for sale and Homepin ball packs as well.

Come along and have some pinball fun,catch up with the usual suspects and meet some new ones.

There will be a website for presale of tickets and T shirts up and running by next week.

More details as they come.

Thank you,see you there.

Newcastle Pinball Association.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So getting back to Thunderbirds being at Pinfest.......
Don't know where you got the idea about Thunderbirds being at Pinfest??. No mention of it above Richo or in Homepins page that I can see. You must know something we don't ---- I guess??:unsure

I'm really impressed by you pinheads. The scene seems to be growing and growing with plenty of great events.

This increased following doesn't come out of nowhere and I'm guessing there are quite a few passionate members behind this revival.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Don't know where you got the idea about Thunderbirds being at Pinfest??. No mention of it above Richo or in Homepins page that I can see. You must know something we don't ---- I guess??:unsure

Hey Jeff, Mike made mention back at the start of the project that he hoped to launch/reveal Thunderbirds at Pinfest.

At least I think he did....:laugh:

Would love to see it there but common sense says that it wont be ready by then, happy to be proven wrong though. ;)

Hey Jeff, Mike made mention back at the start of the project that he hoped to launch/reveal Thunderbirds at Pinfest.

At least I think he did....:laugh:

Would love to see it there but common sense says that it wont be ready by then, happy to be proven wrong though. ;)

I'd be happy to be proved wrong as well but its ready when its ready.

Anyhoo, on with the Pinfest frivolity and planning. I'm hoping to have 4 games there for everyone to play. Started giving them the once over 2 weeks back so any luck they'll behave themselves.

Any one remember the puff of smoke that came out of my Roadshow at the 1st Pinfest:huh: You can prepare a game as much as you like but when it has a hissy it does it in style:lol

Any one remember the puff of smoke that came out of my Roadshow at the 1st Pinfest:huh: You can prepare a game as much as you like but when it has a hissy it does it in style:lol

You aren't trying unless your sparky discharges a chemical fire extinguisher into your machine ;)

Good news the NPA doing it again. I look forward to attending this year.

We'll have our Kress Electrix, Electric Road Last Lap (ERLL) there as well.

It is just a tad different from any Last Lap you have ever played.

There will be a few others from the Kress Lab at the show to amaze you as well.

DSC02123.thumb.jpg.e0cca51aafe81c30d4e8b16a449d272c.jpg

Good news the NPA doing it again. I look forward to attending this year.

I'd be good to see you up there just playing the machines and having a good time without having to worry about the event stress (stress- who said stress??):rolleyes.

Nah I asked a while back if it was going to be at Pinfest and the answer was "what Pinfest?" So now that Pinfest is on thought I would ask the question again. Nah I don't know anything.... Just hoping

Excellent - myself and my pin-crazy kid are looking forward to it. We'll be there on Saturday only as we're flying to China on the Monday..
Now the question would be, I wonder if a Centaur would be there?

Maybe best if there isn't... no-one else will get a go, and I'll be forced to buy it just to get the boy to come home..! On second thought... bring yours!! :)
Toying with the idea but its still misbehaving.

$100 is a fair price for a broken Centaur right...? :)
That'll cover my fuel to your place and back home:D

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be bringing thus far Fishtales, Firepower, Blackjack. 4th one ? still working that out.

I'd be good to see you up there just playing the machines and having a good time without having to worry about the event stress (stress- who said stress??):rolleyes.

I've missed all the others through being overseas at the time. This will actually be my first pinfest so looking forward to it.

Stress? I wasn't stressed :run:

Its good to see the NPA leading the charge yet again on public events in Australia. Although Dan and myself had been talking about doing an expo for years, without the NPA putting Pinfest on and showing that there was public interest, we probably wouldn't have done it.

Hopefully long term Pinfest inspires other events to happen around the country.