ID yourself in pinfest photo please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGR View Post
    JPD, surely you cant get just one tag... One to play and one to keep in the box imo.... dream title for you.
    Funny you say that, the thought has crossed my mind. And you are right, I've been hoping someone would make a TAG pin one day. My quest is almost over.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by carbonROD View Post
    Hmmm...good point. It does look a little suspicious when a bloke handing a cheque over is looking at a camera and winking. Let us know if that thing bounces Mike
    Cheeky bugger, lucky you live in Canberra
    http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Originally posted by getaway View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]55704[/ATTACH]That's me on the left manning the front desk with Rob
      Gday Chris,good to see you on here.

Chris
      Spooky Pinball Australia

Newcastle the Home of Pinball

Comment

Originally posted by JPD View Post
        LOL - That pic makes me look like I'm winking or I have a bung eye
        Looks like you spent too much of the morning at the bar, like the guy telling me fairly early on Sunday that we needed a Saturday Night Fever and it was the best pinball machine ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by blue95 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]55682[/ATTACH]

Here I am standing near the door, I thought I managed to go the whole weekend and avoid a picture. It turns out they got me on Thursday night after dropping off Jungle Lord
          You do look the happiest .... but you only dropped off the one pin .... that explains the rest of us.
          The Artist Formally Known As #1

Comment

Originally posted by JPD View Post
            Cheeky bugger, lucky you live in Canberra
            Alright Jeff, I owe you a better one...

image.jpg
            Follow the Pinheadz Pinball PODcast on for episode updates & to be part of the show. Listen at & now!

Comment

I can vouch for the soundness of Jeffs cheques........well, the one he gave me anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Monsta Bonza View Post
                And Rod, good thing I took two of that photo hey
                Bloody oath...I owe u a beer! The first one looked like this -

image.jpg
                Follow the Pinheadz Pinball PODcast on for episode updates & to be part of the show. Listen at & now!

Comment

Originally posted by carbonROD View Post
                  Bloody oath...I owe u a beer! The first one looked like this -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55712[/ATTACH]
                  Even with my Bung eye I can see a scowl
                  http://www.aussiearcade.com.au/forum.../138-RAIL-WAYS

Comment

Originally posted by Dedrok View Post
                    You do look the happiest .... but you only dropped off the one pin .... that explains the rest of us.
                    Especially Grant's "I'm going to beat the next person I see" expression.

Comment

I haven't seen myself in any pics yet but i'm in a couple of the videos that have been posted in other threads.

I'm the guy in a black jacket and black jeans with a blue t shirt, which is what i wore on the Saturday.

Comment

Pinfest 2013.jpg Here's one taken on the Saturday morning I am playing Circus Voltaire with the missus looking on

Comment

Had to borrow one of Extra Ball's photos but I'm the one in the black shirt and jeans talking to Furbs in the top left of this photo.

I show up in a few more of EB's photos but that's the only front on shot from memory.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                          Working...
                          X