Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinfest 2020

Sartana66

The Newcastle Pinball Association is proud to announce...

PINFEST 2020.

Yes its on again for the 9th year!

Anyone keen on contributing a game to this awesome event, please send me a message. Only a few spots left.

IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION

MUST READ OR YOU WILL MISS OUT.

Due to Covid-19 restrictions, there are significant changes to this years event. The biggest being that there will be a limited number of tickets available per session.

Tickets will only be available for pre-purchase on-line on our website. Tickets will go on sale as of 6pm Friday 30th October 2020.

No tickets will be sold at the door.

Visit our website in the PINFEST 2020 section for more information. http://pinfest.com.au/?page_id=20

LOCK IN THE DATE!

119094439_3130329263762231_8899792310091113496_o.thumb.jpg.10616e029ca1d73acb41919319a0ad40.jpg

Edited by Sartana66
  • Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Just to be clear

Limited tickets of 350 over 5 sessions over 2 days.

70 person limit each session.

Sold online only via website

(not available at the door)

Available from end October.

Social distancing strictly adhered to.

• Like 2

Just to be clear

Limited tickets of 350 over 5 sessions over 2 days.

70 person limit each session.

Sold online only via website

(not available at the door)

Available from end October.

Social distancing strictly adhered to.

Could people theoretically buy a ticket for each session? Or would there be a limit on which sessions you can buy? Would be good to have 350 individual people come through rather than the same 70 in each session.

• Like 3

Could people theoretically buy a ticket for each session? Or would there be a limit on which sessions you can buy? Would be good to have 350 individual people come through rather than the same 70 in each session.

Good point.

• Like 1

If you put that kind of a limit, some people are not going to bother coming.

People will be able to attend as many sessions as they like.

• Like 3

If you put that kind of a limit, some people are not going to bother coming.

People will be able to attend as many sessions as they like.

Fair enough. Just wouldn't want to miss out on a ticket because someone has bought them for all 5 sessions.

• Like 3

Fair enough. Just wouldn't want to miss out on a ticket because someone has bought them for all 5 sessions.

Last time I checked with the ticket department, we had a limit on the number of tickets per person per session, and each session has to be bought as a separate transaction.

One sure way of getting in on a session is by bringing a game and that way you get to play on Saturday night which is reserved for contributors. Hint hint.....

• Like 6

Last time I checked with the ticket department, we had a limit on the number of tickets per person per session, and each session has to be bought as a separate transaction.

One sure way of getting in on a session is by bringing a game and that way you get to play on Saturday night which is reserved for contributors. Hint hint.....

It has always been the best way, especially with this year with the Saturday night being strictly contributors only

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Just got me 4 tickets to the 1st session on Saturday really looking forward to it. Will there be any seller stalls setup or just machines? I would be interested in getting some new pinballs pop bumper LEDs and I am sure there are heaps of other random stuff I would probably buy including things for my man cave (garage).
  • Like 1

Just got me 4 tickets to the 1st session on Saturday really looking forward to it. Will there be any seller stalls setup or just machines? I would be interested in getting some new pinballs pop bumper LEDs and I am sure there are heaps of other random stuff I would probably buy including things for my man cave (garage).

My understanding is that there will be a small amount of merchandise available, but not pinball parts.

• Like 3

We didn’t go to the trouble of producing 2020 T-shirts this year as only 350 people allowed.

We will be selling merchandise left over from last year.

We never have seller stalls at Pinfest as they take up space needed for pinballs. The large majority of attendees are general public not into the hobby on a collector level. We had seller stalls set up in 2013 and it was a complete flop.

• Like 4