Collapse

For general stuff about Arcade.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel like getting one just because I like this project so much and the boards look so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Board tested and working but still a few tweaks to pad sizes etc, I'll put an order through for 5 when he's done the tweaks and check a few other things now I have an original board to compare to.

Namco Starblade - Taito Cocktail 14" x 3, 20" x 2 - NZ SI PtII Upright - Chase HQ DX, Taito Top Speed - Taito Grand Champion - Taito Safari - LAI SI Head to Head Cocktail - SI Cocktail Clone x 2, Pong Clone x 3

Comment

The original Pong PCB has been stripped of mods, all ICs that had their pins clipped for mods have been replaced with working vintage TTL chips and there was a number of other chips that were faulty and had to be replace, all up 21 chips and 40+ trace repairs.

PCB is now fully working...

Namco Starblade - Taito Cocktail 14" x 3, 20" x 2 - NZ SI PtII Upright - Chase HQ DX, Taito Top Speed - Taito Grand Champion - Taito Safari - LAI SI Head to Head Cocktail - SI Cocktail Clone x 2, Pong Clone x 3

Comment

Hi Kaizen

Is it possible to by a Pong reproduction PCB from you?

Kind regards
          Per

Comment

Anybody know what happened to Kaizen? Or who his mate in the US is? Sure would be nice if we could get this project back on track. 👍😥
            Many out here are interested in acquiring this board.

Comment

He seems to be posting in other threads but not here. I've started recreating the pcb myself in the meantime.

Comment

NVMuseum I've sent youa. a PM regarding the Pong PCB.

Comment

Glad to see you're still here... What substitutes have you used for the transistors?

Comment

Yay! Glad your still around. Hope this Pong board project gets back to where we can buy boards! 😁

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                    Working...
                    X