Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candy cab appreciation thread. I want candy!

Collapse

For general stuff about Arcade.

X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dzhay1981 View Post
    Jelly.

Separately, I recently bought some $10ish metal stools from K-Mart that I think are ~43cm tool. (Comment prompted by noticing all those caroma stools which I had been using previously). They work well for me on both of my CRT cabs.
    I'd love to get some proper candy cab stools one day, but I can't justify the price. Caromas work well and provide an Aussie touch to my slice of Japan

Comment

• There’s a stool called an Yvonne Potter stool, or a Y stool. The low one looks good - especially the chrome with a black padded seat. I’ve kept my eye out for ages for cheap ones as there’s lots of sellers of the full price replicas out there. Anyway finally I’ve found someone clearing these out at half price. They’re not the chrome and padded ones but have a Japanese vibe to them with the curved top. The wooden top one is the one in the link and the others are what I was looking for on sale, but haven’t found.

https://cafefurniturecompany.com.au/...CABEgJI4vD_BwE

Click image for larger version

Name:	50D3B99B-AC68-400C-BA5C-7ED3B6AD3CA2.jpeg
Views:	176
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	2204389

Name:	5A287B2E-C8C0-4C2D-AA96-7ED225D369C3.jpeg
Views:	169
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	2204390

Comment

• Current state of candy affairs + a Spiderman cab...
        Attached Files

Comment

• Great looking room djsheep

Comment

• Nice setup there djsheep

Comment

• Another one!
              Came across this New astro city only 15min from home
              Was sold to the seller with a MAME conversion but PC has stopped working as they do
              Overall good condition with the monitor still going great
              Will toss the PC and probably redo the CP back to original and go vertical screen as my other one is horizontal
              Sweet candy!

Name:	20210424_161914.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	205.5 KB
ID:	2205218 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210424_161929.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	2205219
              Facebook - "Arcade Furniture"
              Crusin USA sitdown, Sega Outrun Upright, Neo Geo LAI , 60 in 1 Lowboy, World Rally Standup, Rally-X Repro, World Expo 88 Lowboy, Mirco Challenger 4 Player Pong, Taito Space Invaders empty cab, Asteroids Deluxe empty cab, 2 Player MAME project cab

Comment

• Don't think I posted this on this thread but because I'm such a sucker for unnecessary accessories that make the user experience just that little bit better, I made the purchase of themed keys, tokens and ash trays! 😊😊😊
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by mR_CaESaR View Post
                  Don't think I posted this on this thread but because I'm such a sucker for unnecessary accessories that make the user experience just that little bit better, I made the purchase of themed keys, tokens and ash trays! 😊😊😊
                  Nice. I have a few myself. Not as many tokens though. We’re the ash trays from that European dude? 90 something?

Comment

• Yeah gate ninety.

The Namco ones I made myself - got some black ash trays from aliexpress and then got a mate to print me some vinyl

Comment

• I didn’t think I’d seen the Namco ones before. They look good 👍🏼

Comment

• New project arrived on Sunday will get a strip down and clean first

Comment

• Originally posted by Slypinball View Post
                          New project arrived on Sunday will get a strip down and clean first
                          You might just have the most candy in Adelaide now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dzhay1981 View Post

You might just have the most candy in Adelaide now.
                            Don’t think so ..I know someone has 6 that I know off whom brought from me in last 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slypinball View Post
                              New project arrived on Sunday will get a strip down and clean first
                              You don't see those pop up that often around here.

Are you converting to outrun 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by mR_CaESaR View Post

You don't see those pop up that often around here.

Are you converting to outrun 2?
                                Gotta be Crazy Taxi

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X