Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candy cab appreciation thread. I want candy!

Collapse

For general stuff about Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice! You don't see those often here.

Comment

• Ive got a windy 1 great machine truly unique.

Comment

• Originally posted by mR_CaESaR View Post
        Nice! You don't see those often here.
        I Have couple here and might offload one in the near future.Only cab im in the hunt atm and hard to find is CITY BY Sega to complete by candy cab collection.

Comment

• Candy in Adelaide..? Wow.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...24683068247966

Comment

• Chinese candy clone for $1500, not worth it IMO.

It's also cracked and damaged at the bottom front, would be a pain to repair.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcg View Post
              My astro city is missing some parts between the coin mech and the coin slot. I'm gathering there is supposed to be a coin race of some description. Can someone post a picture of their control panel flipped up?
              There is a coin shute that links it up. Not much to look at. just a shut mounted to the top of the mech and the cab. You could 3d print one easily enough if your into that.

Comment

• Originally posted by namastepat View Post
                Chinese candy clone for $1500, not worth it IMO.

It's also cracked and damaged at the bottom front, would be a pain to repair.
                Second time I've been rickrolled by cabs I have posted in this thread lol.

Comment

• Konami Windy 2
                  Brought this locally without inspection due to Covid-19 saga in Victoria.
                  Seller advised me that the monitor was non working due the shutdown power protection on chassis.(Nanao Ms-2934).
                  I checked the chassis thoroughly and by pass the protection shutdown resolution by combining the H + V sync together and bingo if fired up.
                  Its a common issue for any tri-sync Nanao chassis which tricks you that the chassis is dead.
                  Vertical set up with a Naomi 1 hardware set up.😁
                  I have 2 of these cabinet which I will offload one in the near future pending.😉

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                  Working...
                  X