Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candy cab appreciation thread. I want candy!

Collapse

For general stuff about Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potentially cheap Crazy taxi cab (dead monitor)?
    Error Page

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's ready sold (not to me.. I know of the person who's made the purchase)

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Comment

Our beloved thread has been a bit quiet lately so here’s a pic of my Games Wizard with DDP Resurrection. I’m getting higher and higher scores but can’t get past a certain point. Need to change my play style or drink less beer when playing. I wish there was a black background option.

Comment

Just been delivered this morning.
          3 Original Namco Noir cabinets.
          2 Single player cabinet with Taito Type x2 hardware(Super Ssf4 Arcade edition)
          1 x 2 player cabinet converted to Jamma.
          All three need to be checked over and restored with new joystick and buttons but I will offload two of them in the near future.Most likely the single player cabinets.😁

Attached Files

Comment

I like candy peanut m&ms are my favorite
            live between the flip and the tilt

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlee
              Just been delivered this morning.
              3 Original Namco Noir cabinets
              Solid cabs! They're slowly becoming my fav.

Is it the tekken 6 variant or the "noir HD" variant with the banapass?

Comment

Originally posted by mR_CaESaR View Post

Solid cabs! They're slowly becoming my fav.

Is it the tekken 6 variant or the "noir HD" variant with the banapass?
                Tekken 6 has the banapass wiring system intact which i will be keeping for myself.
                Forgot to add that all three do have original headers for the cabinet.

Comment

I've never actually checked mine. But mine has those card readers.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhank View Post
                    I like candy peanut m&ms are my favorite
                    You must be bored....
                    You need to escape Lismore....

Comment

Fired up one of the Namco Noir hd cabinet which has a Taito Type X2 system and gave it a good bash.My skills was a bit rusty but got the flow back again in move strips🤣🤣.
                      Might be a keeper or put up for sale in the near future.
                      Ordered new joystick for it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlee View Post
                        Fired up one of the Namco Noir hd cabinet which has a Taito Type X2 system and gave it a good bash.My skills was a bit rusty but got the flow back again in move strips🤣🤣.
                        Might be a keeper or put up for sale in the near future.
                        Ordered new joystick for it.
                        Good to see a couple more heading for home use. Do they have an interesting back story?

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post

Good to see a couple more heading for home use. Do they have an interesting back story?
                          Random local pick up from a operator who wanted to move them along.Twice a year I do a bulk deals privately with him.There's other stuff also came with it which i need to go through also.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlee View Post
                            Random local pick up from a operator who wanted to move them along.Twice a year I do a bulk deals privately with him.There's other stuff also came with it which i need to go through also.
                            Thanks. It’s interesting to me to know where these things come from. There can’t be many left, if any in arcades here I guess.

Comment

My astro city is missing some parts between the coin mech and the coin slot. I'm gathering there is supposed to be a coin race of some description. Can someone post a picture of their control panel flipped up?

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                              Working...
                              X