Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candy cab appreciation thread. I want candy!

Collapse

For general stuff about Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Must've had a great teacher with the pad hack!

Looks good man! I'm tempted to get a gdemu too, but I just don't think it's worth it now that my video card is handling Naomi games @ 60fps

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Score Girl | Netflix Official Site
      Last edited by 1.21 Gigawatts; 26 May 2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post
        Yeah I been enjoying this series.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

Has anyone here ever ordered a single candy cab and had it delivered? Yaton purports to offer that service. Not sure if it's real or not.

Comment

Is anyone interested in joining together to buy aero city cabs from o/s? Other commonly available cabs also potentially available.

Please message me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by dzhay1981 View Post
              Has anyone here ever ordered a single candy cab and had it delivered? Yaton purports to offer that service. Not sure if it's real or not.
              I've been tempted to purchase the NNC from him, but I just don't know what the total costs will be.

I've done it when I did my Chewlix from Alibaba, but I'm not sure with Yanton.

Is anyone interested in joining together to buy aero city cabs from o/s? Other commonly available cabs also potentially available.

Please message me if interested.
              Where are you based?

Comment

I think I have a fairly accurate picture of costs now - both from Yaton and from other sources as well. I'll pm people who are interested what my estimates are.

NNC is probably a possibility btw - if we go Yaton then it's basically whatever he can get right? Seems he has most cabs at some point.

I'm in Adelaide, but would propose we send all cabs to one location with everyone paying a proportion of total transit costs. So, if most people are in Melbourne, we send them there, but Melbourne members also pay a contribution towards total shipping. Is that fair? I dunno.

Comment

All chipping in to Australia, covering shipping from the primary point afterwards by the buyer sounds fair. Keeping in mind depot to depot for major states with enough people would be pretty reasonable as well.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you fill me in on who Yaton is?

Comment

Originally posted by 1.21 Gigawatts View Post
                      Can you fill me in on who Yaton is?
                      He's an eBay seller of arcade parts and cabs

Comment

Candy cab appreciation thread. I want candy!

Originally posted by mR_CaESaR View Post
                        He's an eBay seller of arcade parts and cabs

Comment

It's an original Vewlix c... Hence the massive price tag.

I personally wouldn't pay that but I'm pretty sure there are those that would pay close to that price for "authenticity".

Comment

Originally posted by mR_CaESaR View Post
                            It's an original Vewlix c... Hence the massive price tag.

I personally wouldn't pay that but I'm pretty sure there are those that would pay close to that price for "authenticity".

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0337.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1849016
                              This count?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Comment

If anyone is interested in getting cabinets from Yaton - anything at all, including more recent cabs like Vewlix etc - please PM me. There's a few of us now. It's not certain what port the cabs would come in to, but suffice to say that the prices are likely to be lower than local prices and we're likely to be able to get cabs we actually want. Obviously, can't promise what he can source.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X