Collapse

For general stuff about Arcade.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Wizard 508 board Manual

Hi all, just trying to track down a copy of the manual for the Game Wizard 508 Board. I have contacted Highway and am currently awaiting a reply from them, in the mean time thought I would check here.

TIA

Cheers

Steve

Anyone?

Comment

Have now contacted Highway a couple of times and left contact details and email...still no replies. Hmmmm bit of a worry for future dealings....hopefully its a one off event.

Comment

Don't hold your breath waiting for Highway. They wont want anything to do with you because you didn't pay $3000 to buy it from them. What do you want to know? Pretty sure its just a clone of the Game Elf 512 ones.

Comment

I wanted to know a couple of things, 1) about making adjustment o the games settings if possible...IE number of lives etc, 2) what I could change the board out for ....like 19 in 1 to play defender and Robotron. 3) The board is in a Vewlix L cabinet so I also wanted to know what upgrades were available and what the machine was capable of....I know the newer Extreme machine you can plug and play...Playstations and xboxes.

Cheers

Comment

[MENTION=14331]Highway Entertainment[/MENTION]

Comment

Finally got contacted by Highway and have received a copy of the owners manual for the cabinet...! Also spent some time on the phone wiht them discussing the options / upgrades for the cabinet.

Comment

[MENTION=1425]zanderzone[/MENTION] wanted a manual for one of these didn't he?

Comment

If you get a chance, can you scan in the manual to share?
                  I agree with the oldbyte in that it appears to work in the same way as the Game Elf series, in terms of changing configuration

Comment

I have the file in PDF how do i go about sharing it on here?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwimex View Post
                      I have the file in PDF how do i go about sharing it on here?
                      Copy and paste then post it in the thread

Comment

Originally posted by mrjamma View Post
                        If you get a chance, can you scan in the manual to share?
                        I agree with the oldbyte in that it appears to work in the same way as the Game Elf series, in terms of changing configuration
                        for some reason I can't post the manual here but if you would like to PM me your email ill send the file that way and if you like you can post here.

Comment

Game Wizard 508 board Manual

[MENTION=15876]BIG Trev[/MENTION]

Comment

Hey bro, can you email me a copy of that 508 board manual? turiwiki@gmail.com. chur

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                            Working...
                            X