X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fhpcrew View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/30zlbl3cp...y22-j9Vaa?dl=0

few more games here, anyone else have anymore please share so we can get full collection up

Thanks for posting those!

I'm going to upload the ram files for all the games so far so they all have a 0 credit balance with the maximum lines and credit denomination set.

As soon as I get done resetting each one!

Comment

also, out of curiosity, i tried a couple of the mame rom dumps in the emulator, and the indian dreaming maxi millions worked, but nothing else, food for thought for later on for any missing games or sets

Comment

also, out of curiosity, i tried a couple of the mame rom dumps in the emulator, and the indian dreaming maxi millions worked, but nothing else, food for thought for later on for any missing games or sets
        I tried some of those last night and none of them worked. I didn't try them all though.

If I manage to track down the rest I'll post them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post

EDIT: Not sure if those front-ends can run a shortcut, so you can create a batch file that runs the shortcut and point your Menu/FE to the batch file instead. Example batch file contents:

C:\Aristocrat\Mk6Emu\50Lions.lnk

Cheers,
          Brad
          Thanks Brad, it works!!
          Did a tests in Maximus Arcade
          Made a shortcut folder - renamed shortcuts (eg: 50 Lions)
          Made a image folder - renamed screenshots (eg: 50 Lions)
          and used the extension .Lnk
          now i have them all there scroll , choose game and it will directly load that game.
          press esc and it take you back to the games menu
          Click image for larger version

Name:	shortcut fplde.png
Views:	1
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	1805388

Name:	max.png
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	1805389

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1805390

Comment

this would be perfect cabinet for the pokies $100 nsw
            http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/medow...net/1068822453

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1805415

Comment

a need full set of roms,if send me this,am have gambling games for send...

Comment

Name:	maxifrontend_dragons.JPG
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	1805428

this is a front end i made for maximus arcade, just scroll up and down for for screens of the games, pretty easy to setup, had to put the old ladies in their for good measure

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74129[/ATTACH]

this is a front end i made for maximus arcade, just scroll up and down for for screens of the games, pretty easy to setup, had to put the old ladies in their for good measure
                  Funniest thing i've seen all day. Classy!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74129[/ATTACH]

that is a classic hahaha..
                    mine are not that fun

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	1805430

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	1805431

Comment

I have also been looking for a front end for this emulator, looks like I might have to try this one, thanks for the leg work
                      Loved the old ladies

Comment

thanks for the upload whoever did this

have found a simple way to clear the credit too, if you do a collect, then open the F4 menu on the button panel, then click the jackpot switch, it will zero the credit counter

got some work to do on the ole mame cabinet i think

also, those torrents still work - i'm seeding them now and will for a while

Comment

Originally posted by mr_smooth81 View Post
                          thanks for the upload whoever did this

have found a simple way to clear the credit too, if you do a collect, then open the F4 menu on the button panel, then click the jackpot switch, it will zero the credit counter

got some work to do on the ole mame cabinet i think

also, those torrents still work - i'm seeding them now and will for a while

HA.... talk about simplifying my method posted above! My steps above still stand good if for some reason you need to invoke a memory reset on a machine, but if clearing credits is all you want to do then this is MUCH easier and faster!

Thanks for posting that!!

Comment

also once credits are cleared you have more options to look about in audit mode, and of course save settings to suit what you want

will be nice eventually to have them all sorted so i have different versions of the same game, i.e 2c 9 line, or 1c 25 line versions etc etc depending on what it will let you change of course

Comment

also once credits are cleared you have more options to look about in audit mode, and of course save settings to suit what you want

will be nice eventually to have them all sorted so i have different versions of the same game, i.e 2c 9 line, or 1c 25 line versions etc etc depending on what it will let you change of course
                              The game settings are stored in the epr file that gets created when you first exit the game after it's first run. If you want multiple versions of the same game with different settings, just copy the rom and rename it differently. The epr file gets created based on the name of the rom zip file, so you could have 50 lions 9, and 50 lions 25 or something like that and then you can have individual settings for each game.

Comment

Based on what you guys have been doing, I have managed to get Maximus Arcade working with the roms, it comes out great.
                                As you have to press ESC to exit the games, I was wondering does anyone know if there is a way to change the maximus arcade exit command of Ctl-Q to ESC?. This would simplify the number of buttons that require mapping.
                                Last edited by thejudge; 5 February 2015, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing Topic: 0 members and 1 (guests)
                                Working...
                                X